New Britney ‘Funko’ revealed

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yes I have them all except for silver Slave and Circus with a hat 

I thought the Blackout cover was coming first 

I have it packed and ready to post! I’m just out of the country atm finally getting a vacation but when I get back I’ll get it right to ya! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

I know I’m the worst procrastinator, but in my defense my local usps has been closed because some homeless guys trashed it :/ but I promise it’s yours and it’ll be on the way soon! Now we gotta figure out how we getting this one :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

people on twitter say preorders were already gone in 15 minutes but I'm still yet to find any links of where was it supposed to be sold

I found an article with all the exclusive funkos to the comic con and their shared stores, but Britney's isn't mentioned 

• Content Curators

Glad there releasing another. I will say I'm not really thrilled with the aesthetic of this one. The hair style and color are off. The original costume Britney wore was very vibrant and this pop doesn't capture that, it's very dull.

Also trying to get your hands on one of these will be a mf unless you live in NY, which is kinda annoying because I'm a Britney fan not a "funko collector" I don't care to go through all those troubles just to get a pop, I just simply want it available at whatever store sells them augh.

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.