New Britney ‘Funko’ revealed

Slayer

2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I've never understood the appeal of these. My impression is that they're collectibles similar to beanie babies? Is that right?

They’re just cute little tchotchkes of some of peoples fave pop culture moments. Some people are like crazy collectors but I grab the ones I like from my fave movies and stuff as they’re cool to me, also they’re only like $10, which is 2 coffees lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

They’re just cute little tchotchkes of some of peoples fave pop culture moments. Some people are like crazy collectors but I grab the ones I like from my fave movies and stuff as they’re cool to me, also they’re only like $10, which is 2 coffees lol

Ok cool. For some reason I thought they were pricier. Also, thanks for finally showing how tchotchkes is spelled out, I've always wondered that lol.

• Love 1

Can't wait to get this, I am just missing the baby one from my collection. This looks so adorable my money is ready! 

This is her 7th one if I'm not wrong, it's the most for any public figure and the fact that they make not because they are obliged to but they want to. It has no relation to PR or the artists team, it's insane how many iconic costumes she has. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, London Girl 98 said:

Funkos are the ugliest things ever. 

true but they're the only ones making any Britney Spears collectibles so I'll take them 

for example I don't buy the Pokémon funkos, except for the advent calendar ones (which are tiny versions of them) because there are better Pokémon items to collect, but in Britney's case there's nothing else 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block