Exhale Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!

• 3 weeks later...

BKF- cinnamon & ginger tea with low calorie milk cookies, an apple, and sometimes 2 boiled eggsΒ 

LUNCH- tbh I work at a Wendy's so sometimes I'd snack on a few fries and nuggets and another appleΒ 

DINNER- the remaining boiled eggs or whatever my father cooked that day. Sometimes just an apple and a yogurt and an herbal chinese tea.Β 

Repeat

Β 

Β 

• Love 1
On 9/29/2022 at 1:17 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Breakfast - anything served with mimosas

Lunch - anything served with some hoppy IPA's

Dinner - anything served with a nice wine, preferably a dry riesling or a sharp malbec

Let us not forget a stiff whiskey cocktail or even just straight with some ice as a night cap.

Β 

Do I have a problem? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Mimosas are so good! πŸ’™

2 hours ago, Jezebaal said:

BKF- cinnamon & ginger tea with low calorie milk cookies, an apple, and sometimes 2 boiled eggsΒ 

LUNCH- tbh I work at a Wendy's so sometimes I'd snack on a few fries and nuggets and another appleΒ 

DINNER- the remaining boiled eggs or whatever my father cooked that day. Sometimes just an apple and a yogurt and an herbal chinese tea.Β 

Repeat

Β 

Β 

Those are very well balanced healthy meals!Β 

• Love 1

I don't eat Breakfast. Get it? I don't break my fast tee hee

Lunch: Tomato Pea Pasta with organic 100% grass-fed beef with matcha green tea

Dinner: Organic Wild rice with chicken, broccoli, corn, lima beans, organic sprouted lentil, carrots, seasoned with all purpose seasoningΒ 

Organic Green smoothie - spirulina, water sprouts, spinach, kale, arugula, phylum husk, pineapple, mineral dropsΒ 

Cheat meal: Pasta Aglio e Olio and I'd either cut up organic watermelon or cantaloupe. Sometimes I indulge in dark chocolate or organic popcorn made with ghee butter. The odd time if I'm really craving dairy, organic 3 cheese Italian pizza. Sometimes I'll have grain free nachos. Sometimes I like to eat a spoonful (or more) of organic chunky peanut butter. Sometimes I'll have organic scrambled eggs with pepper.Β 

For my birthday I have: A Big Mac without onions, fillet of fish with extra tarter sauce, McChicken with extra mayo, 10 McChicken nuggets with BBQ sauce, large fries, and a large Sprite. 10 extra well done buffalo wings and 10 extra well done parmesan garlic wings. Medium Pizza Hut or Dominos 6 Cheese Pan Pizza with a side of ranch dressing. Then from Earls I'll have their chicken fettuccini Alfredo, sushi, and spinach dip. I'll also buy myself an assortment of cupcakes (double chocolate or red velvet) from Crave, which are literally to DIE for. :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

crave-cupcakes-large.jpg

Β 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Dinner: Organic Wild rice with chicken, broccoli, corn, lima beans, organic sprouted lentil, carrots, seasoned with all purpose seasoningΒ 

Organic Green smoothie - spirulina, water sprouts, spinach, kale, arugula, phylum husk, pineapple, mineral dropsΒ 

Cheat meal: Pasta Aglio e Olio and I'd either cut up organic watermelon or cantaloupe. Sometimes I indulge in dark chocolate or organic popcorn made with ghee butter. The odd time if I'm really craving dairy, organic 3 cheese Italian pizza. Sometimes I'll have grain free nachos. Sometimes I like to eat a spoonful (or more) of organic chunky peanut butter. Sometimes I'll have organic scrambled eggs with pepper.Β 

For my birthday I have: A Big Mac without onions, fillet of fish with extra tarter sauce, McChicken with extra mayo, 10 McChicken nuggets with BBQ sauce, large fries, and a large Sprite. 10 extra well done buffalo wings and 10 extra well done parmesan garlic wings. Medium Pizza Hut or Dominos 6 Cheese Pan Pizza with a side of ranch dressing. Then from Earls I'll have their chicken fettuccini Alfredo, sushi, and spinach dip. I'll also buy myself an assortment of cupcakes (double chocolate or red velvet) from Crave, which are literally to DIE for. :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

crave-cupcakes-large.jpg

Β 

Omg those cupcakes look good!!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Breakfast - pancakes (preferably American-style) with lots of syrup, strawberries and nutella, and a hot chocolate

Lunch - mac n cheese or burger and fries

Dinner - pizza with cheesy garlic bread on the side and cocktails

Dessert - chocolate cake or doughnuts!Β 

This sounds soooo yummy!!! πŸ’™

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

crave-cupcakes-large.jpg

Β 

This all sounds soooo delicious. I need to try some of these meals. Thanks for the recommendations! πŸ’™

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block