The mess continues | Xtina's new "EP" consists of only TWO TRACKS

Scream Kween

10 minutes ago, The Queen said:

Someday she'll be asked about Rodrigui2, her biggest fan, and she will say: ”I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. I really don’t spend any time on the Internet, so I guess I live a little under a rock in that respect.”

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You went in for the kill with this post. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, The Queen said:

Someday she'll be asked about Rodrigui2, her biggest fan, and she will say: ”I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. I really don’t spend any time on the Internet, so I guess I live a little under a rock in that respect.”

Karma for transphobictina.

19 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

How is using a disrespectful comment Xtina made about Lady Gaga going in for the kill exactly? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

It was a humorous way to comment on how Xtina doesn't know who OP is and doesn't care, yet OP talks about Xtina as much as her Stans. Except he apparently doesn't like her, so his fixation on her is just weird. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

They can say what they want but we have the receipts. Xtina is far from a flop. She's not Mya. 😂💯💅

People throw the word ‘flop’ around and don’t even know the meaning of it. A flop in music means you’ve never had success at all which Christina obviously has. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

EP can actually  consist of 1 song but it has to be about 10 mins from that i read on internet

They couldn't even bother to put some remixes in it for the fans. 

But i guess that is her 1st album in years so fans should be happy. I do not think  GP in us or latin america cares much about her. 

She doesn't even speak spanish. Her speech on that award -gracias was only word. And i think if u getting award in Latin Grammy u can prepare urself with more than 1 word in spanish. 

Still she has an amazing voice. And always will be remembered for her songs like fighter and beautiful and candyman and ain't no other man and....

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Zee30 said:

People throw the word ‘flop’ around and don’t even know the meaning of it. A flop in music means you’ve never had success at all which Christina obviously has. 

She also has had a significant number of hits. No one would call Xtina a one-hit wonder, yet because she declined, people get vicious. It makes me worried for Britney because if she doesn't retire from music, the day when she will have almost no chance of getting a top 40 hit will come. Will Britney's fans call her a flop then? Sometimes the people on here give the impression that if a person isn't at the very top of the industry, they're a failure. It's ridiculous! 

@icybaby I think the consensus amongst Xtina fans and others (like me, a non-fan who likes this album) is that she's still going to release a few more tracks for this project. I agree about her Spanish. I actually respect if singing Spanish is a strategic business move, but if she keeps talking about how important the language and being Latina is to her, I think she should put the effort into learning the language. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

They can say what they want but we have the receipts. Xtina is far from a flop. She's not Mya. 😂💯💅

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Even Mya I would not call a flop (totally know what you mean though). I checked and she had eight top 40 hits. She never had Xtina's fame or album sales, so if Xtina were in Mya's position now, I'd say it's way too steep a decline. I think Xtina's career is a bit like Katy Perry's in that they could pull off about a decade of huge mainstream success, but they couldn't push that to two decades or more like Britney/Madonna/Taylor/etc. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block