The mess continues | Xtina's new "EP" consists of only TWO TRACKS

Scream Kween

On 9/29/2022 at 9:42 PM, Rodriguitop said:

The "album" Aguilera got released with the first 2 EPS combined, it was rushed because of the bought latin Grammy noms. There was never a 3rd EP. This is just a leftover song 8nYGVJt.gif

That was the plan since the beggining. She always said that there are 3 chapters and even clarified that before the era started that there will be 3 chapters and EP's in this Spanish era :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
On 10/5/2022 at 10:03 AM, Rodriguitop said:

Maybe I'm bitter and obsessed, so?? just like Xtina with Britney

While many people here are worried about being aware of Xtina's failures and thinking that she is obsessed with Britney:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:
Xtina is in her mansion, HAPPY WITH HER KIDS and her millions, READING THOUSANDS OF JUST GOOD COMMENTS ON HER PLATFORMS and for sure she doesn't think a day about britney, only when some immature journalist asks for her, otherwise she doesn't give a ****, as it should be, she doesn't owe her anything.:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

While many here are worried about being aware of Xtina's failures and thinking that she is obsessed with Britney:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:
She is in her mansion, HAPPY WITH HER KIDS and her millions, READING THOUSANDS OF JUST GOOD COMMENTS ON HER PLATFORMS and for sure she doesn't think a day about britney, only when some immature journalist asks her, otherwise she doesn't give a ****, as it should be, she doesn't owe her anything.:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Ok ...

Someday she'll be asked about Rodrigui2, her biggest fan, and she will say: ”I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. I really don’t spend any time on the Internet, so I guess I live a little under a rock in that respect.”

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block