10 years ago this week, Lana Del Rey releases the critically-acclaimed musical masterpiece "Ride”

DignifiedLove

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I never heard the song, is it good?

it´s freaking amazing. like what holly water is supposed to do to you is what this song (and all of Lana´s discography btw) does to your ears 

the first video is a whole movie, the other one is just an official audio

edit: not me realising while reading through this thread that you were already made familiar with this song :clown_meme__makeup_green: anyway, just ignore this post, peace :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

• Love 2

Thank you for this very exahaustive essay on this freaking masterpiece. It´s like in my top10 Lana´s songs. She´s a goddess and sings this like angels who welcome you when entering the eden. It´s amazing and those memories I have connected to this song. My god, not me being emotinal rn. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: Anyway, thank you for putting this together and for making me rush to listen to my lana bannana essentials playlist. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Axad said:

I love Lana but her music is dark and and make me depressed though  I was depressed for very long time :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:when I was younger so no the only song that I love is young  and beautiful  still depressing though  :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I feel the same, I resonated with Lana and marina alot but decided I don't want to feed to darkness so I don't listen to sad music often. Lana is a genius though but I can't listen too often. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, BeyonceIsQueen said:

Never heard of this artist or album:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Weren’t you literally just preaching about how this fanbase is so toxic and hateful towards other artists yet I see you now resorting to these same generic cheap jabs that many Britney fans use towards Bey, Christina, Katy, etc. I was siding with you up until now because of your sheer hypocrisy. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, BeyonceIsQueen said:

Never heard of this artist or album:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

8 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Weren’t you literally just preaching about how this fanbase is so toxic and hateful towards other artists yet I see you now resorting to these same generic cheap jabs that many Britney fans use towards Bey, Christina, Katy, etc. I was siding with you up until now because of your hypocrisy. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block