Britney, if you're reading this, please leak "Rebellion"

29 minutes ago, Isla said:

The 'songs' were recorded for other albums. Mona Lisa is the only known song and there's little to no info on the album, it possibly evolved into Blackout.

Britney herself mentioned that ITZ follow up would probably be called Original Doll and half of it had been done at that time.  She also played Mona Lisa on air during the same interview. Most of songs from that era such as Baby Boy, Kiss You All Over, Peep Show don’t really match Blackout in terms of sound

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BritneyStan88 said:

Britney herself mentioned that ITZ follow up would probably be called Original Doll and half of it had been done at that time.  She also played Mona Lisa on air during the same interview. Most of songs from that era such as Baby Boy, Kiss You All Over, Peep Show don’t really match Blackout in terms of sound

Again, none of those songs are from Original Doll. Michelle Bell confirmed Peep Show was recorded in 2003 for In the Zone. Untitled Lullaby (Baby Boy) and Kiss You All Over were recorded in 2006 for Blackout, and I’d say fit the album’s sound.

and yes Britney did say that, but apart from that, there is little to no concrete info on the album. No official tracklisting, no artwork etc. Some fans believe it simply didn’t exist. None of Britney's unreleased songs are for Original Doll. 

7 hours ago, Isla said:

Again, none of those songs are from Original Doll. Michelle Bell confirmed Peep Show was recorded in 2003 for In the Zone. Untitled Lullaby (Baby Boy) and Kiss You All Over were recorded in 2006 for Blackout, and I’d say fit the album’s sound.

and yes Britney did say that, but apart from that, there is little to no concrete info on the album. No official tracklisting, no artwork etc. Some fans believe it simply didn’t exist. None of Britney's unreleased songs are for Original Doll. 

OMG thank you for educating me. Looks like I’ve failed on Britney’s unreleased tracks history knowledge lol :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

still would love her to release compilation of unreleased songs tho

I wish this could become a reality :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

But I honestly think we've been further from getting a "Rarities" collection. Think about it, she might not be ready or willing to work on a full length project and she has already two major official best of projects with "My Prerogative" and "The Singles Collection" - so releasing yet another compilation only to include a few tracks from the last 3 albums wouldn't be as thrilling as a collection of different unreleased tracks / demos from throughout her career. 

Britney Spears - The Rarities (2023) :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Please :bouncey:

• Love 2

rebellion def exists

i also read a couple years ago from a producer or something (not sure) blog that britney was suppose to release an EP with rebellion....the guy didn't describe it that way but it sure sounded like it

a few other songs like an exotic Hawaii inspired....or smth....gosh i forget but im sure im not crazy i read this ....fly away or something...i forget but it was like 5 songs

now i dont know if that was legit or not

• 8 months later...
On 9/29/2022 at 9:18 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I think she gave her only copies to Osama. He posted on Twitter having like three copies in a briefcase in 2019. All the other copies are scattered among leak traders and producers.

Last I heard, a copy of the song goes for $15,000 on the "trader" market, because traders know almost anyone who gets their hands on it is planning to leak it.

WHERE BUY IT ????

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block