Hold Me Closer is the only Britney video I’ve watched only once and will never again

Daveee

we all agree the video is meh, but whatever let it go, it’s not even her song so don’t hold it against her.

but also, no, we don’t have to be grateful just because we got a video if the video is ****.

love the song tho’ but then again the leaked version is so much better than the released version… and the video is ****… like girl it’s the same amount of effort and same cost to do things right… why not do them right?

you are mostly frustrated, and I understand you, but just let it go TBH, at least we have a song when we didn’t even expect to have something… so I guess try to be content with that, or don’t. but don’t get angry or frustrated.

7 hours ago, Daveee said:

It also still baffles me how Dua got a high quality animated video for Cold Heart which actually has a lot of replay value and is pleasing for the eyes

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: did we watch the same Cold Heart video or do they have a secret version I haven't seen, 'cause that Cold Heart video I know is one of the most horrible and gross animated videos I've ever seen in my life 

3 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Now Britney stans can’t place the blame on Team Con when the gag is that Britney was the one solely responsible for sabotaging her own career, particularly in the BJ and Glory eras. Just some food for thought.

Do you even know what you're saying? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Some of you bitter people are giving me second hand embarrassment.

3 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Now Britney stans can’t place the blame on Team Con when the gag is that Britney was the one solely responsible for sabotaging her own career, particularly in the BJ and Glory eras. Just some food for thought.

Girl—- not this they drained her passion and abused her to the point of her not wanting to try anymore

• Like 3
  • Leader
8 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I thought the video was cute. The locales were breathtaking, the dancing was emotional.

It's certainly not the worst music video of Britney's career. I don't know that I'll ever sit down to watch it outside of streaming purposes, but it's not "Make Me" or "Perfume" or "Pretty Girls". :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Take the Pretty Girls shade back! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block