Hold Me Closer is the only Britney video I’ve watched only once and will never again

Daveee

Trash. Trash. Trash.

Is Elton really that senile to think a Bose earpods commercial with random dancers would actually be a hit and gain millions of views? The video has ZERO replay value. The dancers’ moves don’t even fit the vibe of the song. Even the cartoon Kill The Lights video gave me more joy. 

It also still baffles me how Dua got a high quality animated video for Cold Heart which actually has a lot of replay value and is pleasing for the eyes yet Britney got the worst video of her career. 

Thanks for ruining the song’s run, Elton. I don’t think the GP will even bother checking out this travesty of a music video. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

I have the impression that she does not like this music :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

i think she does, she posted about it when it was released and she seemed so excited about the fact that elton wanted to collab with her. it's just that she's not in the mood for promo and i don't blame her.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, Work_Guilty said:

Yes we crying about briny none existing proprofessionalism and passion because we care 

She's going through such a weird time in her life, you think she cares about professionalism and passion? Be grateful you got anything at all and stop being selfish :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

40 minutes ago, MARIODIVI said:

Lol you sound like a brat 

Let me just say that you don't wanna mess with Henry cause it's gonna cost ya, newbie :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening::unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Henry Torres said:

She's going through such a weird time in her life, you think she cares about professionalism and passion? Be grateful you got anything at all and stop being selfish :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Let me just say that you don't wanna mess with Henry cause it's gonna cost ya, newbie :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening::unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Lol yeah grateful for her to still get work and paid :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: 

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Work_Guilty said:

Lol yeah grateful for her to still get work and paid :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: 

You think her main motivation is money? She went through 14 years of abuse. It's okay to be a fan and not like everything the artist releases but why waste your energy on being pressed? Especially when we know she's traumatized. Let her do whatever she feels and maybe one day she will be ready to make an appearance in her own music video/give us an era etc. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: It's not a secret that everyone would love that and it's possible to get it one day but now accept that it's the way it is. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block