Professional Baby Daddy K-Fed ignores questions in candid video

Cqleb

2 hours ago, shia said:

guys sometimes I think we are so disrespectful, I don't know if anyone here feel the same as I do, but what I’m trying to say is... I can't hate Kevin or Christina for example, we’ve been here for awhile and we process things in our lives too and pray and forgive the ones who did us wrong somehow that messed with our emotions, for insecurities and maybe our response wasn't clear and firm enough... I think Kevin wasn't his best husband during their marriage but it was a long time ago, another age and time, don't you guys think that he regrets a lot of things? Don't you guys think we evolve and mature with the times? and we reflect better and forgive people and actions and have a better and different perspective? The healing, gratitude, forgiveness, sometimes I try to put my minds in their perspective, to the people that maybe got hurt about me and pray to the universe forgiveness for Kevins immaturity during those difficult times and how he handled things so bad and irresponsible, not thinking about her feelings as a mom... I don't even know what to think maybe him hanging out with that lady and her family is for the best and we don't even know yet or are judging quickly... Sure I will forever wish that it's time for Britney to be more with her sons, it really hurts me deeply to think that a love so strong from a mom to their sons wasn't able to grow so strong, now I think it's time for more family time, I will look to the sky today and wish them clarity, to be wise, vigilant and wish them the best! I hope her sons go see Britney more and more often, that they can have amazing time together! And so is Kevin, please don't be stupid!

TLDR

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, shia said:

guys sometimes I think we are so disrespectful, I don't know if anyone here feel the same as I do, but what I’m trying to say is... I can't hate Kevin or Christina for example, we’ve been here for awhile and we process things in our lives too and pray and forgive the ones who did us wrong somehow that messed with our emotions, for insecurities and maybe our response wasn't clear and firm enough... I think Kevin wasn't his best husband during their marriage but it was a long time ago, another age and time, don't you guys think that he regrets a lot of things? Don't you guys think we evolve and mature with the times? and we reflect better and forgive people and actions and have a better and different perspective? The healing, gratitude, forgiveness, sometimes I try to put my minds in their perspective, to the people that maybe got hurt about me and pray to the universe forgiveness for Kevins immaturity during those difficult times and how he handled things so bad and irresponsible, not thinking about her feelings as a mom... I don't even know what to think maybe him hanging out with that lady and her family is for the best and we don't even know yet or are judging quickly... Sure I will forever wish that it's time for Britney to be more with her sons, it really hurts me deeply to think that a love so strong from a mom to their sons wasn't able to grow so strong, now I think it's time for more family time, I will look to the sky today and wish them clarity, to be wise, vigilant and wish them the best! I hope her sons go see Britney more and more often, that they can have amazing time together! And so is Kevin, please don't be stupid!

ok I kinda see where you are coming from and respect your comment. back in the day (after the cship started) kevin was less in the lime light and seemed to be a good responsible parents for the MOST part :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:. I never liked him and thought he was lazy trash, but I had always hoped for the boys sake he loved them. I didn't even call him names back in the day out of respect for the boys. I just kept most of my comments to myself while I preached that he should at least get a job.

But now last fast forward to the last couple years especailly since cship ended. I now have no respect for kevin and consider him white trash. He is the epitome of lazy. He gets all that money from britney and is still broke!! ( he told the judge in 2018 he was broke) but he drives a mercedes around?:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: He is clearly not saving for his kids future which is irresponsible. I lost all respect for him when he released those videos of Britney punishing her brats!! what kind of father in their RIGHT mind does that? that's just unthinkable to me!! There is not excuse for that!!   . Then he does a documentary and gets paid for it. Once again, leeching off Britney's fame and using his kids; it's disgusting!! We now know Victoria (who I use to have respect for but now don't) day trades all their money in the stock market and loses it *shocker*

We know Kevin let's the boys smoke w**d and regardless of your opinion of w**d, it's not recommended for minors; because their brain is still developing.

LIke you said, i'm sure he has regrets, but he obviously hasnt matured.

Are we judging too quickly about Daphne as you say? I just think we're being protective of the boys b/c at that age they are still very impresionable; I know I was.

Neither of them work. They are trash. period

I do believe kevin loves his boys, but I also believe he loves Britney's money :)

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block