Professional Baby Daddy K-Fed ignores questions in candid video

Cqleb

K-Lazy is not someone to look up to :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: I know the boys look up to him because he has no rules except “let’s see who can smoke the most,” but the older I get, the more I see the difference in people who’ve actually accomplished something and those who haven’t :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: pray for the boys. If they choose, they can smoke all day forever with their father and the money will run out when they’re 30 but then they can just give an interview about Britney and make $500k

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

“What does it feel like to not work a day since 2003 and have your ex wife pay for not only her children with you but your gaggle of other kids and your w**d-smoking bum of a lifestyle for the last 16 years all while remaining complicit in the abuse of her human rights?”  - my question :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

His reaction :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away: or pretending calling like Lunne Spread is doing.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block