You can say what you want, but this alternate BJ artwork is literally iconic

For some reason I like this artwork and back cover - this is literally artsy fartsy!!!:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill: If she will release something, she can do the same and use some random photo as good artwork. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: 

Someone just crop a photo from that moment and made from this something totally different with design, what nobody can't connect with that moment. Do you understand now me what I mean now? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

This is reason why I like this one, somebody crossed the line and turned a tragic photo into something that would sell well and be engaging and original hard to connect with britney without hair because she is not there with face.

1*TcNgrOEKi39G1XY0-HnyEg.png

1*OItYgcQwJG2XVIjluHh3Uw.png

1*smX068n4m-I7JEHeuaMtcg.png

1*P2aF9_mn4829etOGSK8oSA.png

1*VsuW_3a9O4DkW2OZwO_35g.png

1*YbI06bsd_KUvkxQAZfP29A.png

1*kdGXNmVqXxDqQwnBAJdyJw.png

All nine of them, front to back, because I love pop. Then I packaged them up as vinyl records because...

It's not hate post, but that sometimes you can use something what nobody likes to something original and interesting as artwork.

This font and everything works well here.

Creator note from web:

This album was the hardest for me. Going into this project, Britney Jean was the record I was the least familiar with beyond its singles. I listen to each record over and over as I design the covers, so my thoughts while growing familiar with Britney Jean was that it was strange to have two eponymous albums in your catalog with only a middle name distinction. Was the addition of “Jean” supposed to make it more real? Was this a reflection of who Britney was? In 2001 Britney might have depicted a young woman embracing her burgeoning ***uality and the flattening nature of celebrity at the dawn of the new millennium, but Britney Jean came after the frustrating ups and downs following 2007. What better way to strip **** back and be real than using paparazzi photos of you literally beating the **** out of a vehicle with an umbrella? I dunno. That’s what a record with “Work *****” deserves, I think.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Meme Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

It's no shade, it gives me M Jackson album artwork vibes for some reason :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Anyway - I don't take that moment as negative and that she was awkward or something like this, she defended herself tbh.

Someone just crop a photo from that moment and made from this something totally different with design, what nobody can't connect with that moment. Do you understand now me what I mean now? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

This is reason why I like this one, somebody crossed the line and turned a tragic photo into something that would sell well and be engaging and original hard to connect with britney without hair because she is not there with face.

Edited by BananaBoy98
1 minute ago, Mayenaise said:

This is rude tbh. 

I don't think here I'm repeat reason. I see in this what nobody:

Someone just crop a photo from that moment and made from this something totally different with design, what nobody can't connect with that moment. Do you understand now me what I mean now? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

This is reason why I like this one, somebody crossed the line and turned a tragic photo into something that would sell well and be engaging and original hard to connect with britney without hair because she is not there with face.

10 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I didn't think Britney Jean could be further used to insult my dignity as a Britney stan, but here we are :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

You know what tbh? I'd buy it, not for hate or shade, but for creators originality. Don't look at this artwork as whole picture where you can see her, but only as what you see at artwork.

Even I don't like FF/C, I'd buy them with artwork what are there. Circus artwork is definitely better than official one.

52 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

You know what tbh? I'd buy it, not for hate or shade, but for creators originality. Don't look at this artwork as whole picture where you can see her, but only as what you see at artwork.

Even I don't like FF/C, I'd buy them with artwork what are there. Circus artwork is definitely better than official one.

I just think there are so many more iconic 2007 photos to choose from :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I think it’s an interesting concept and the designer clearly had positive intentions behind the idea of Britney getting to reclaim some of the infamous imagery of her in a re-contextualized way. 

And I don’t think OP is being offensive or inappropriate by posting this. 

In any event, I’m not totally sold on a lot of that designer’s reimagined covers, but I do appreciate seeing Britney’s history through a modern/Gen-Z aesthetic lens because it’s a very different vibe. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block