'Amsterdam’ Movie Debuts Poorly At Rotten Tomatoes (Taylor Swift Stars In The Movie In A Small Role)

The new movie from director David O Russel who directed Oscar winning movies like American Hustle and Silver Lining Playbook scores a just poorly 20% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. The movie star Christian Bale, Margot Robbie, Anna Taylor Joy among other famous name including Swift.

you can see a trailer for the movie here:

RT_TwitterCard_2018.jpg

Three close friends find themselves at the center of one of the most secret plots in American history.

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

They have a great cast but people blame her 

I read the reviews

The script was described as awful, and lot's of other stuff plus the directors history but let's attack Taylor swift, she's being unproblematic Right now as Always, and yet she's to blame for something she's not gonna promote cos we got midnights coming her upcoming 11th number one album, tie her with Barbara Streisand..

Cos as of right now nobody is challenging October 21, cos a cult Pop queen doesn't have enough fans to Beat Taylor swift.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They have a great cast but people blame her 

I read the reviews

The script was described as awful, and lot's of other stuff plus the directors history but let's attack Taylor swift, she's being unproblematic Right now as Always, and yet she's to blame for something she's not gonna promote cos we got midnights coming her upcoming 11th number one album, tie her with Barbara Streisand..

Cos as of right now nobody is challenging October 21, cos a cult Pop queen doesn't have enough fans to Beat Taylor swift.

idk why a lot of exhale doesn’t like Taylor 😓

& 1 of u people better not quote this with something like “what about ____” 😡

ik there’s some obnoxious swifties but we can’t hold it against (me) the artist 😓 

anyways listen 2 dress (s** bop by taylor) or don’t blame me (SO GOOD VOCALLY) if ur into Britney but wanna try a song from her 😂

ALSO I LOVE CARLY RAE JEPSEN :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She got the praise and not one razzie nomination.

Do better, stop hating on the biggest artist of this century 

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 1 post?!

And also just to further drive home my STFU attitude I called her a star :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: because she quite simply was THE most enjoyable part of that horrible movie. 

... I mean that second pic of her must've triggered you? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, BeyonceIsQueen said:

Taylor doesn’t care, she got her check.  Ya’ll are so pressed:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

They really haven't watched any film she's in.

It's normally one or two scene's, just to get the swifties money, literally she's in two scenes and dies in truly spectacular fashion in the last scene of the film gets hit by a car, however it's not like the Epic death scene that CSI gave the haters of Justin Bieber.

Lawd they were pissed, he turned out to be the villian of the episode and was shot like 28 times, man the Bieber's took s fictional characters death like it was the real thing..

CSI never did that casting ever again of millennial pop icons 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block