How does the flop Lifetime Britney ‘biopic’ address the conservatorship?

rik

I watched it when it first came out and genuinely can’t remember how they addressed this. I primarily remember a really embarrassing showdown between the Justin and Britney characters, and britney performing that Elvis song at the 07 VMAs and then her saying thank y’all on some Vegas stage or whatever. 

but genuinely how do they address it? I feel like they don’t?? Not Hollywood legitimately erasing all of that for so long

They literally had her like sitting down and it acted like her family was trying to do good and she had to agree to that to get her kids and that it would be temporary. It is the dumbest, and fakest "movie" I have ever seen in my life. I see it rotting away in the Dollar Bins all the time and no one wants it. It honestly is so ridiculous it is not even worth watching.

The actress is also terrible and couldn't act if her life depended on it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block