Sam Smith & Kim Petras 'Unholy' music video out now!

TommyX

I like it. I Like the positions sam is in where he will have good backing and support to push more gay and  lgbt image in mainstream

Things I wanted with unholy

The song as a whole could've been longer ( could have a bridge also songs need to bring bridges back more)

I wish the song had a male feature(s). Kim did great job and love her part as well but I wish it was another male artist( the subject of song especially the topic with another male artist could've made the song more edgy)

Who I would've put on the song. I would have like to seen

Adam lambert ( I would like see them work together hopefully in the future like a sensual romance duet) 

Bronze Avery ( He's an indie artist but getting some traction. I like his voice. I could see him on this song doing amazing check him out)

Frank Ocean( there anticipation for him to release music. I could see him and sam doing a song and being a hit plus them popular in mainstream would be great again for gay male artist and lgbt.

My version of unholy:  Sam feat Bronze Avery and Frank Ocean ( like bang bang)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Fu d Ck said:

So now we're letting trans mental people be pop stars? Sam Smith looks like his feet always stink

I do not have problems with anyone expressing their opinions, but this kind of mentality must not be tolerated wtf.

Anonymous profile might have provided you free pass with that ****ty behavior, but those poor people still have to deal with you in real life.

Spoiler

Unholy is a bop and a grower. People have to deal with it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block