Word is Kesha might be removing cannibal, due to lyrics mentioning Jeffrey Dahmer

Spicechinodiva

Kesha and Katy Perry are, well under hot water with Twitter due to the controversial and meme Worthy.

straight people: oh a movie about a serial killer who's gay.

the gays: welp time to delete Grindr.

meme is pretty popular among the gays.

Cannibal and dark horse are being condemned 

seriously you're now realizing what I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer in cannibal, and Juicy j 's lyric of she'll eat your heart out like Dahmer.

these two are being called out cos their main pop girls of the early 2010s, and yep rumor has it Kesha is removing cannibal quietly. So like wire it fast or YouTube rip it.

• Haha 3
On 9/28/2022 at 12:23 AM, Groundbreaking said:

Jesus H Christ. These songs have been out there for some time now and all of sudden people find lyrics of those songs controversial? Like there were people who condemned Cannibal & Dark Horse right when those songs were released. Why is it happening now? Is it because of that show and people´s brain cells got back from holiday so they realised what those lyrics mean or what?

It's so weird how someone shines the little laser pointer on an OLD topic and all of these silly people start batting at the dot like a bunch of cats. Ppl are so brainless and boring nowadays.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

It's so weird how someone shines the little laser pointer on an OLD topic and all of these silly people start batting at the dot like a bunch of cats. Ppl are so brainless and boring nowadays.

Well, If their career benefited with supporting sjw topics and opinions, they should accept the consequences too.

• Like 2

I think it's a nice gesture of her , and I want to remind y'all here that it's not just a Netflix serie , that serial killer ******** people and can you even imagine what it's like for their families to watch people praising and giving fame to that monster while their loved ones were brutally ******** by him ?? He shouldn't get so much praise and attention from the media, he is dead now , let him stay dead. And also I think she should just replace his name from the song with something else instead of removing the entire song 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

in dark horse juicy j says “i’ll kill them like jeffery dahmer” or something like that 😨

Uh, she's a beast
I call her Karma (come back)
She eats your heart out like Jeffrey Dahmer (whoa!)

I really thought back in the day it is really  gross to begin with to name your song Cannibal tbh. 
And her stageshow:

spacer.png

• Like 1
On 9/28/2022 at 1:09 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Kesha and Katy Perry are, well under hot water with Twitter due to the controversial and meme Worthy.

straight people: oh a movie about a serial killer who's gay.

the gays: welp time to delete Grindr.

meme is pretty popular among the gays.

Cannibal and dark horse are being condemned 

seriously you're now realizing what I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer in cannibal, and Juicy j 's lyric of she'll eat your heart out like Dahmer.

these two are being called out cos their main pop girls of the early 2010s, and yep rumor has it Kesha is removing cannibal quietly. So like wire it fast or YouTube rip it.

I love how the Woke PC culture comes bites their own

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block