Britney crying during the last performance of POM

Antidote

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she was genuinely sad about the end of an era because she enjoys performing and her dancers were her only friends. But she was also aware that she was going to be fighting for her freedom and I think she sort of knew she had to be strong for what was to come.

britney-spears-best-of-las-vegas.jpg?w=1
POPCRUSH.COM

Britney Spears infamous' conservatorship is reportedly coming to an end, and the singer may regain authority over her life's big decisions.

https://www.celebretainment.com/celebrities/britney-spears-conservatorship-to-be-lifted-by-dad/article_608a93df-70e3-5bec-97df-69d940abfa34.html

The 36-year-old singer - who has sons Sean, 12, and Jayden, 11, with ex-husband Kevin Federline - will embark on a world tour in July and is hoping the concert series will act as further proof of her strong mental state.

“Jamie is actively consulting with Britney’s medical team to determine if the conservatorship of Britney as the person should finally come to an end,” a source told the site. “It’s just a question of timing as she is about to begin the tour, so the thinking is to do it at the conclusion.” 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block