Bloodshy & Avant know how to play with britney voice, i hate HMC

Agyness

3 minutes ago, HeavenOnHell said:

I love Brinny and HMC... but if im going to choose between cold heart and hold me closer... i will choose cold heart... although both are vibey disco bops... but cold heart has the solid sound to it, vocals are clear and on point...

But since its an elton song, i dont mind at all... (i still prefer the 70s tiny dancer classic tho, sorry B :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:)

I only wish that if britney wants to record new material again, i hope she stays away from the disco vibe... its tiring now and its cheap sounding. Dua lipa made that trend for her and it suits her... (because future nostalgia sounds good production wise)

Honestly the music trend nowadays is getting bland and not authentic, they sample songs here and there... just like the a-ha song take on me... the weeknd blindling lights sampled it, now harry styles is doing the same sample. Beyonce sampled im too **** by right said fred in alien superstar. Nicki minaj sampled mc hammer in freaky gurl... and the disco sound is not always good btw, production can be messy sometimes. Dont hate me but i dont like that hit song from lizzo about damn time... tho its catchy but its not good on my ears on loudspeaker. Its bad!

So if i were brinny, i would experiment on new sound just like what she did in 2003 to 2007. Toxic is an example of timeless pop classic, everything about it is perfection.

No lies detected :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

21 hours ago, Antidote said:

Bloodshy & Avant are not working together since 10 years ago and HMC is not her comeback song so she doesn't need to promote anything.

It might not be a comeback single for fans but for the general public, it's VERY much her comeback single. Major cope to think otherwise

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block