A Dominican repubican Madonna fan is not here for the disrespect of her country and her culture

She said criticize all you want, but don't act like I a Dominican repubican is seeing the blatant disrespect of my country and my culture cos this isn't your cup of tea in Music

Dembow is a form of pop music popular in the Dominican repubican and Madonna is bringing it to mainstream reggaeton culture with the only artist that's equivalent to Madonna in terms of image wise to bring this to the States.

shut up at this point

@Jordan Miller

@Urbanney

@PokemonSun

@PokemonSpears

• Love 1
Just now, agustinmalandra said:

Who is this who? and why should matter his retrograde and lame opinion?

and being republican? log off now. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Read a geography book or Google and YouTube

He's from the Dominican republic, are you awake.

As a person from that country that would make him a Dominican repubican as his citizenship

He's calling out the eurocentric gays for dismissing Latin hip hop music but wants Madonna to work with more mainstream Lil Nas x. 

Not with him being racist and xenophobic to an entire culture and it's showing the hatred of latin music cos reggaeton I'd mainstream now and the whites aren't happy about it.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Read a geography book or Google and YouTube

He's from the Dominican republic, are you awake.

As a person from that country that would make him a Dominican repubican as his citizenship

He's calling out the eurocentric gays for dismissing Latin hip hop music but wants Madonna to work with more mainstream Lil Nas x. 

Not with him being racist and xenophobic to an entire culture and it's showing the hatred of latin music cos reggaeton I'd mainstream now and the whites aren't happy about it.

Oh gosh this time I was so wrong...My apologies, I missunderstood the whole post :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: I understood literally the oposite. Again, My apologies.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 9/27/2022 at 10:11 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

She said criticize all you want, but don't act like I a Dominican repubican is seeing the blatant disrespect of my country and my culture cos this isn't your cup of tea in Music

Dembow is a form of pop music popular in the Dominican repubican and Madonna is bringing it to mainstream reggaeton culture with the only artist that's equivalent to Madonna in terms of image wise to bring this to the States.

shut up at this point

@Jordan Miller

@Urbanney

@PokemonSun

@PokemonSpears

Isn't her bringing this sound into the mainstream technically 'cultural appropraition?"

I don't trust Madonna. She is nefarious. Gaga criticised her for marrying a homophobic man, and quite rightly.

She appropriated gay culture for decades, latino culture, and exploited Jewish mysticism.

Madonna uses people and concepts. Too bad it's not working for her anymore.

• Haha 1
On 9/27/2022 at 5:11 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

shut up at this point

@Jordan Miller

@Urbanney

@PokemonSun

@PokemonSpears

Ngapa Reaction GIF

On 9/27/2022 at 3:11 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

shut up at this point

@Jordan Miller

@Urbanney

@PokemonSun

@PokemonSpears

Thank you for sharing!!!!! It is soooo important to share information like this to facilitate learning about different cultures.

I didn’t know anything about Dembow! I didn’t know this music genre was connected to a culture.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block