Do you think Britney will say something about the music video?

Honestly, i'm not even sure as she hasn't even posted the official cover of the single yet, nor has she once tweeted a link to the song :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I have to say, I do love her no ****s given approach :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: it's nice seeing her doing whatever she wants. Obviously we'd love her to promote and be more involved in the promotion but this must be so refreshing for her, especially when she's used to endless promo cycles feeling uncomfortable.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Exactly! People are acting like this a Britney single when it is In fact an Elton John collaboration from an Elton John album releases in 2021, funny enough, called The lock down sessions. I found it on Spotify and guess what the first song is? Hold me closer. 2nd song is Cold Heart with Dua. Look it up and check the album out for yourself. It’s actually really good. I noticed that the song was added to the compilation album or project after the song was released. Even though the actual album was released in 2021, which I find very interesting….

Spoiler

This is not a Britney single. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block