Britney’s worst video?

KrisJ

What is Britney’s worst video?   

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now that we have our first video associated with Britney in 6 years, which, out of the bottom rung of videos is her worst? 

I voted for HMC as she’s not in it though it is a cute video visually. 

Perfume is now her 2nd worst. :elton:
Edit: I forgot “make me” because that’s such a traumatic video I blocked it out of my mind :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I love Hold Me Closer, but it's right up there with Hands as being the worst BRITNEY video, because she doesn't even appear in them. They're not bad videos, though.

Regular Britney video, though... Has to be Pretty Girls. I love her crimped hair in the beginning, but the straightened hair and the short curly wig make me wanna gag on a spoon. To say nothing of that cringey mid-scene with the phone and the bad acting. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

How dare you shade Kill The Lights, though. :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

To her credit, out of all the videos she’s done, there is probably only a handful of bad ones, most of which you listed. (I don’t count Kill The Lights as an official video though). The worst for me are Make Me, Perfume, HMC and Ooh La Blah.

Radar and Gimme More vids are also pretty bland, but the brilliant songs save them. 

Everything else is GOLD.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block