Pre-Order the limited edition Hold Me Closer CDs now!

Slayer

8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

...THIS guy? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

4fb5a3bbb0cd7e0fe8b2a7269d2bf796.jpg

Yesss that’s him :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

He used to date a cast member of the UK’s version of Jersey Shore (Geordie Shore) and you’d regularly see him sleeping with her on the show and doing all sorts :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

He’s done a massive clean up of his image with his music career as he’s been smashing it!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

He used to date a cast member of the UK’s version of Jersey Shore (Geordie Shore) and you’d regularly see him sleeping with her on the show and doing all sorts :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

He’s done a massive clean up of his image with his music career as he’s been smashing it!

I wonder WHEN Elton became a fan... :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I must admit I'm surprised at all the love from fans and how many of you are actually BUYING HER STUFF omg... This gives me hope for B10 actually selling..... Or maybe it's just UK fans? Because let's remember that FAKE US FANS ONLY BOUGHT (I swear I'm going to DRILL this information into your brains just so you don't forget it and ACT DIFFERENTLY IN THE FUTURE) 110,000 copies of "Glory" in the first week... You cannot do her dirty like that with B10. You. Cannot.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Wait WHAT?!

Who did he date on G Shore?!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block