Touch of My Hand is overrated

55 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Flop opinion. Breathe On Me is untouchable and on a whole other league. It’s Britney’s best non-single and one of the greatest album tracks of all time. Delete your account. Oh and same goes for that user who thinks Toxic is overrated when it deserves every amount of praise it receives. Fans need to stop saying such things only to sound qUiRkY and dIfFeReNt. What’s next? Oops and Baby are overrated? This fanbase. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I never said I didn't dislike Breathe On Me, it's one of my favourites from In the Zone. I just said I prefer Touch Of My Hand and I think it deserves a bit more love compared to Breathe On Me. We're allowed to have different opinions, I'm not doing it to be qUiRkY aNd DiFfReNt. 

I love touch of my hand… everything about it is so good, from the production, down to the lyrics. Britney did her thing with the writing on this track… and I can tell it means so much to her. To me its so much more than just a song about touching urself. This song is very spiritual and talks about how Britney is discovering her womanhood, and getting comfortable in her skin. It’s an empowerment anthem, and talks about how you don’t need to rely on another human or their touch to feel beautiful, but instead all u need is urself… and in that, that’s how u feel free and find self love.

7 hours ago, leviathan said:

you did not! i used to like you before this comment.

People have really misinterpreted my statement and didn’t even bother to read the rest of my post :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I still love Breathe On Me and it’s in my top 5 on In the Zone. What I meant to say was that I personally feel it overshadows Touch Of My Hand at times, when although I still love Breathe On Me I prefer Touch Of My Hand just a bit. 

Overrated was probably the wrong word to use lol

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block