Hold Me Closer charts at #28 in the US this week on the Billboard Hot 100

Slayer

Cold Heart was not a hit out of the gates. It took a while for it to reach its peak.

this song is gonna do the same, it’s just came out a month ago. It’s probably going to stay on the cart for 40+ week.

It’s a simple pop song. Easy  listen. Leaves you wanting more, so you just hit replay. just like a pop song is supposed to be. ;)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, limezd said:

Cold Heart was not a hit out of the gates. It took a while for it to reach its peak.

this song is gonna do the same, it’s just came out a month ago. It’s probably going to stay on the cart for 40+ week.

It’s a simple pop song. Easy  listen. Leaves you wanting more, so you just hit replay. just like a pop song is supposed to be. ;)

That's a pop song, I'm asking as am American cos of This is pop. Boy no wonder Europe looks at us for out love of hip hop and bd reggaeton pop

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block