Hold Me Closer charts at #28 in the US this week on the Billboard Hot 100

Slayer

8 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Hopefully music video will rise its position.

it better be :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: y'all usa flop fans better stream

I don't think you understand, I went to my friends and colleagues, basically I went to the opinions of the Elton John Fans and the Britney spears Fans that I talk to in the real world.

It's not that Good, compared to cold heart, this track is mid at best,,and it's bad but sometimes you gotta do outside social media and see actual opinions

Yeah wee were expecting cold heart epic ness, and unfortunately it's not even near that honestly.

So outside the Britney die hards thirsty for new music, the chart performance is just that, nothing wrong but it's this isn't the Best from both,, not the worst but both are more capable than what they're giving here.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I don't think you understand, I went to my friends and colleagues, basically I went to the opinions of the Elton John Fans and the Britney spears Fans that I talk to in the real world.

It's not that Good, compared to cold heart, this track is mid at best,,and it's bad but sometimes you gotta do outside social media and see actual opinions

Yeah wee were expecting cold heart epic ness, and unfortunately it's not even near that honestly.

So outside the Britney die hards thirsty for new music, the chart performance is just that, nothing wrong but it's this isn't the Best from both,, not the worst but both are more capable than what they're giving here.

honey I understand more about music that you think, and don't try me cuz if there's something I have, is a real life with people who don't even listen to pop yankee music. And if it stays stable (most stable B single since 2011) is because it has something, if you were expecting "cold heart epicness" is your problem and subjective and reductive expectation. And I'm not a stan, but whatever, what can I say to someone who doesn't even know me and has a lame opinion about someone who wrote his opinion on the internet.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block