Will.i.am appears to suggest he and Britney may be planning something together

Duff Man

Will can do some great music.  "Let's Get it Started" "Don't Phunk With My Heart" "Boom Boom Pow" "I Gotta Feeling" are all fantastic.  He can also create some boring stuff that is easily forgettable and sometimes even hard to listen to.

I actually have a soft spot for BFB even though it breaks up the otherwise perfect flow of Femme Fatale.  I can still jam to it.  Scream and Shout is a total grower, and I think I like it better than WB at this point.

I remember when Britney Jean came out, I was at work and I told myself I could go listen to one song on my break before I listened to the full album, and I chose ISBE because everyone on here was saying it was the worst song on the album.  It's not, but it's close.  Oof.

Just make a hit, Will.  It should be easy ;)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block