Will.i.am appears to suggest he and Britney may be planning something together

Duff Man

I get that people don't want him to work with Brit, but have you ever considered that maybe Britney likes and trusts him? She already said multiple times that she is done with the industry, and I honestly think she is only going to work with people that she enjoys working with and that might include Will.I.Am

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I feel like he gets too much hate from Britney fans. He's spoken highly of working with Britney and has done nothing but support her during the Free Britney movement. I do agree with some fans that some of his productions for Britney haven't been very great (Big Fat Bass EURGH), but I do like Scream and Shout.

If he could do a song for Britney like the stuff he did for Cheryl I'd prefer that.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

britney’s voice isn’t even on these songs… will.i.am capitalized on britney’s catch phrase for scream 

1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

youtube it 😂😂

Tulisa's vocals are background vocals on Scream and Shout, Britney is the main vocal. And while Work ***** has moments that are very Myah-heavy, Britney is also singing on the track.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Tulisa's vocals are background vocals on Scream and Shout, Britney is the main vocal. And while Work ***** has moments that are very Myah-heavy, Britney is also singing on the track.

Im sorry but no tulisa is not on the track..she isnt credited..yes she had some input but will.iam completely changed it for britney.. it became an instant hit worldwide ..tulisa was jealous and broke because a video leaked online of her sucking a 🍆 she had no career and clung to her last paycheck.. hey i used to love n dubs when i was 14 but c'mon britney's scream and shout is nothing to do with tulisa..im pretty sure even will was like 'oh I'll just pay you to shut up' but then again he's kind of spineless.. kind of a pushover tbh..

I agree britney sings lead at times during WB the myah thing was SOO blown out of proportion back in the day it was ridiculous.. we all know the situation but wb verses and chorus had her atleast 50% ..it became  this ridiculous theory back then..even questioning is she on the song at all ..like grow up! ..this was her most CSHIP album.. literally a desperate money grab using her name 'Britney jean' ..telling her the narrative for the interviews is your a mom..you are not as confident..you like cake..you love your sons..THATS IT! no music input..britney apparently felt uncomfortable in WB yet she says it's her favourite video since 2008 .. the narrative that she was 'uncomfortable' 'now that im a mom and slightly older' 

Yet in perfume she kisses a guy (which she didn't do in WB!!) 

and her dad is deliberately making her feel uncomfortable by even being there..and also confronting her during takes.. wdf :wonka_meme_hat_purple: 

this was all recorded.. 

the court did nothing.. and this was just at the beginning of pom ..  

Tbh i get why shes still angry.. absolutely appalling what shes been through 

8 hours ago, Duff Man said:

I saw the whole interview..it seemed the presenters were more hoping it was true ..basically teasing with him.

Will doesnt have the balls to straight up say no plans so he kinda goes along with it 

What if he actually wants it but hadn't even thought about it yet? Like you guys are actually rude with the no balls sht like damn let a btch breathe

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

Im sorry but no tulisa is not on the track..she isnt credited..yes she had some input but will.iam completely changed it for britney.. it became an instant hit worldwide ..tulisa was jealous and broke because a video leaked online of her sucking a 🍆 she had no career and clung to her last paycheck.. hey i used to love n dubs when i was 14 but c'mon britney's scream and shout is nothing to do with tulisa..im pretty sure even will was like 'oh I'll just pay you to shut up' but then again he's kind of spineless.. kind of a pushover tbh..

I agree britney sings lead at times during WB the myah thing was SOO blown out of proportion back in the day it was ridiculous.. we all know the situation but wb verses and chorus had her atleast 50% ..it became  this ridiculous theory back then..even questioning is she on the song at all ..like grow up! ..this was her most CSHIP album.. literally a desperate money grab using her name 'Britney jean' ..telling her the narrative for the interviews is your a mom..you are not as confident..you like cake..you love your sons..THATS IT! no music input..britney apparently felt uncomfortable in WB yet she says it's her favourite video since 2008 .. the narrative that she was 'uncomfortable' 'now that im a mom and slightly older' 

Yet in perfume she kisses a guy (which she didn't do in WB!!) 

and her dad is deliberately making her feel uncomfortable by even being there..and also confronting her during takes.. wdf :wonka_meme_hat_purple: 

this was all recorded.. 

the court did nothing.. and this was just at the beginning of pom ..  

Tbh i get why shes still angry.. absolutely appalling what shes been through 

I'm confused as to why you went on an incoherent tangent about something that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or what was being discussed... but okay.

In regards to Tulisa's involvement on Scream & Shout, you are wrong. Tulisa co-wrote the song with Jean Baptiste, originally titled "I Don't Give a ****", but it was later given to will.i.am who changed some of the production and lyrics, and added Britney to the song. However, many of the original lyrics and production elements from Tulisa's original version remain on the track, as do Tulisa's vocals which can be heard clearly on the song. She is officially credited as a backing vocalist, and she successfully won a lawsuit after a judge found that she was owed a writing credit and 10% of the publishing rights.

So when you said "she isn't credited" you are in fact wrong, she is credited as a backing vocalist and as a writer of the song. To say that the actual person who wrote the song had nothing to do with it is laughable. For you to bring up the video that was leaked of her is very strange as that has nothing to do with the fact that she deserved credit and to be paid for her work in creating this song, regardless of how her career was doing at the time.

Whenever you quote me your posts are always full of bizarre rambling nonsense.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block