2016 Version Of Glory has been removed on Spotify

Cqleb

2 hours ago, Aleco said:

Whaaaat i love slumber party solo version i didnt know it was officially in streaming services 

it is def still my fave album and the 2020 cover it is amazing too bad it didn't come out physically for the collection ( jewel case)

It came out in vinyl, my friend showed me a graph of best selling physical media in Music.  

Vinyl has been the best selling one since this decade started 

6 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Ugh  :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:, you are so nasty, angry and immature  person for coming for Tinashe like this... She is amazing and love brit 

Tinashe wanted to be pop, normani sane thing. 

It's no secret, their being forced to do r&b cos of their skin color..

How racist can that get. 

That's like saying your white, please don't do r&b music. 

Jon b said he had to prove that he respected r&b Music, wasn't gonna swagger jack it. 

He understands he's white, but he had to double prove that its his favorite genre of Music. 

• Like 1

I wish we could just go in there and clean it up and make it definitive. It's all over the show in the most party.

For example, have deluxe editions of all the albums, including international bonus tracks (for those in the US that didn't get the bonuses), and then also upload every CD single, including b-sides and remixes. Perhaps even multiple versions to accommodate different remixes/tracks, or just full on Remix EPs with everything!

But I know that's too much to ask... haha.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

she's not on my spotify, I actually played from the player you posted here. I have solo version. When I search for Tinashe's slumber party only remixes show up :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:  

Looks to me like it was meant to be a solo her team didn’t care brought in Tinashe and now Britney’s free so Tinashe has been sent home and now Britney’s putting her work where she wants it ? 
I have no idea but it is fascinating 🧐 slumber party for sam now 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block