"Slumber Party" feat Tinashe has been removed from streaming platforms

lunario

On 9/26/2022 at 6:05 PM, BlurredLover said:

I know even with my purchase on iTunes it was taken away from me as soon as I got a new phone :/

Have you checked to see if the m4a file is on your computer's hard drive? It's good to have a back up of anything purchased on ITunes. Just perform a search for "Tinashe" on your computer.

23 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Don't change iPhones, when you do, that **** is gone.

I learned the hard way. 

When you change phones or laptops. it's gone forever.  

As the server doesn't have it anymore and your new technology is new to the server..

On 9/26/2022 at 6:05 PM, BlurredLover said:

I know even with my purchase on iTunes it was taken away from me as soon as I got a new phone :/

On 9/26/2022 at 8:49 PM, Isla said:

How? Once you’re purchased something on iTunes it should stay in your library/cloud.

Even without changing phones stuff can disappear. I had taken the time to synch music CD files to my Apple Music/iTunes library on my phone. At some point, due to an update or something, they all disappeared. 

As for stuff I had purchased on iTunes, some of it disappeared like the Radar EP by Britney Spears. It now says for each track: “This song is not available in your country or region.” even though it’s a purchase of mine on iTunes. I tried re-synching the files under the same name or modified names in the “Properties” section of the files, but it’s not working. At least I still have the files on two hard drives! 

Once a file is purchased, just like a CD, cassette or vinyl, DVD, Blu-ray, VHS or else, it belongs to you for your own personal use, and it should not be removed like that, even if the material is taken down, out of print or something.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Even without changing phones stuff can disappear. I had taken the time to synch music CD files to my Apple Music/iTunes library on my phone. At some point, due to an update or something, they all disappeared. 

As for stuff I had purchased on iTunes, some of it disappeared like the Radar EP by Britney Spears. It now says for each track: “This song is not available in your country or region.” even though it’s a purchase of mine on iTunes. I tried re-synching the files under the same name or modified names in the “Properties” section of the files, but it’s not working. At least I still have the files on two hard drives! 

Once a file is purchased, just like a CD, cassette or vinyl, DVD, Blu-ray, VHS or else, it belongs to you for your own personal use, and it should not be removed like that, even if the material is taken down, out of print or something.

But itunes don't own the copyrights, I don't either

EMI let me know during the piracy era

the Music is loaned to you,,and you only but don't think about distributing Damita Jo online, you don't own the copyrights we do, and by breaking the law,, you're stealing money From virgin records, Emi as the distributor of the copyrighted CDs,. And of course Janet Jackson (you don't want to help people stealing from Janet Jackson now) so please Don't do This or face consequences of a big fine and up to 25 years in prison and a permanent mark on your record

So Sony music said remove this from your servers,, and remove it from anybody who's a member of the itunes store,, unfortunately your server gives it Away of your location immediately taking it away. As it's not yours but property of the record label and by Federal laws they can take internet purchases

Amazon won a court case cos of the hidden copyrights laws.

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

That’s weird, surely a glitch makes that happen? Once you’ve purchased something on iTunes it should still be available in your library even when it’s removed. I still have the Tinashe version of Slumber Party.
That’s why I recommend backing up your iTunes files in OneDrive or something too just in case. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block