"Slumber Party" feat Tinashe has been removed from streaming platforms

lunario

10 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Thank you! Wasn’t aware this existed, will give this a go. It might be a case of power in numbers so might make a thread about it at some point too 😊

Oh for sure, it might take a while though as the guy who runs the site said he’s already got outstanding requests with all the major labels. But hopefully if enough Britney fans request this it will speed the process up :) 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m in the minority that prefers the feature. Thankfully I still have it from the copy I bought on iTunes 

Don't change iPhones, when you do, that **** is gone.

I learned the hard way. 

When you change phones or laptops. it's gone forever.  

As the server doesn't have it anymore and your new technology is new to the server..

• Haha 1

Did none of you actually listen to the Glory 2020 re-release (with the iconic cover)? It was removed from that re-release along with adding higher quality masters of all the tracks where you can hear better vocals on some of the tracks.

What's actually new is they now removed the original Glory (with the screenshot cover), which that feat. track was on. But it's still available in limited form for people who liked/saved that original version. This way the newer Glory actually gets all the spins, which is a good thing.

Just now, jennyj said:

Did none of you actually listen to the Glory 2020 re-release (with the iconic cover)? It was removed from that re-release along with adding higher quality masters of all the tracks where you can hear better vocals on some of the tracks.

What's actually new is they now removed the original Glory (with the screenshot cover), which that feat. track was on. But it's still available in limited form for people who liked/saved that original version. This way the newer Glory actually gets all the spins, which is a good thing.

It's cleaning up. Cos everybody knows,the label can go in amd clean it up at any moment 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block