"Slumber Party" feat Tinashe has been removed from streaming platforms

lunario

If they’re going out their way to remove content from her streaming, they could at the very least add missing bonus tracks 

@Jordan Miller I don’t know if you have any contacts, but it’d be greatly appreciated if you sent this list to someone if you do please :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Below are the tracks I can’t find on streaming. Thankfully The Singles Collection and ITZ DVD audio can be streamed, which contain tracks: I’m So Curious, Heart, Walk On By, Intimidated, The Answer & Don't Hang Up. But I’d still be nice to have the “album” version of some of these.

Missing:

Oops

You Got It All

Girl in the mirror 

In the Zone DVD

Girls and Boys

Chaotic EP

Over to you now

Blackout

Outta this world

Circus

Rock Boy

Quicksand

Trouble

Amnesia

Femme Fatale

Scary

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

If they’re going out their way to remove content from her streaming, they could at the very least add missing bonus tracks 

@Jordan Miller I don’t know if you have any contacts, but it’d be greatly appreciated if you sent this list to someone if you do please :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Try @Pop_Activism on Twitter, or at the very least request it on his website. He might be able to get them online.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block