Spice girls announce Step to Me as the way to launch Spiceworld 25 era

Despite being heavily hinted, especially with the updated Spiceworld 25 Logo of the album logo.

Turning the ring silver and adding 25.

So from what was going by the planned time of teases and hints, we were supposed to get an announcement on the 9th, however It was quietly abruptly cancelled cos of Queen Elizabeth's death, and for a couple of weeks, I definitely notice all these music releases outside the US was also quietly delayed out of respects..

Now that the mourning period is done and, universal music group gave people time to adjust back to their regular lives.

it's confirmed next Friday the 7th will see the fan favorite and very infamous track "Step to Me" get a global release..

Outside the genius Pepsi campaign, if you drank 20 cans of Pepsi and pulled off the pink tabs, send it in an envelope, you got a new Spice girls CD, containing the song and Remixes to that song.

However, outside Japan Step to me wasn't issued in any version of Spiceworld.

Well. Now it's coming.

It's lyrically about the girl's telling a man, they've heard some stuff, but the fact is you're to scared to tell me. So if it's true why don't you step to me, but your looking like a fool cos I caught you by surprise.. who's the dummy now.

Just now, jordeezy said:

Yasss!!! I hadn't seen this news yet. Step To Me is not one of my fav SG songs tho....I am kinda bummed that we aren't getting a new track from those sessions. My fave Spice World era song is "Walk Of Life".

I got it through the e mail it was very confusing, but they took a page from Taylor swift and sent us on a scavenger hunt and it's real. 

Step to me goes live tonight, I don't care if it's a Tuesday, we are 3 weeks behind schedule cos of what happened with London bridge falling down.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block