Who is Your Exhale Crush?

24 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ooh my BF is definitely daddy; 30, football jock body, big fat ****. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I am such a sl** for my man.

Lucky you but 30 is too young to me  but there is exception for American boys some of them in their30s even  20s but they  looks manly , big and  older than their age so damn hot :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:I would let them destroy my mangina  :bouncey:

7 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

My man's eyes are so blue they look unreal. He told me when we first met that his eyes are always what people lock onto first when meeting him. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Lucky Besh please adopt me :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:I can’t find a man with blue eyes here I am moving to Europe or the states one day and pick a blue eyes husband one day :melt_weird_drift_wow:

2 minutes ago, Axad said:

Lucky Besh please adopt me :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:I can’t find a man with blue eyes here I am moving to Europe or the states one day and pick a blue eyes husband one day :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Move to Estonia, Finland or Sweden, mama. Those are the three countries in the world with the highest percentage of blue eyes. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

That being said, I'll gladly give you a green card for some **** and ***. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Move to Estonia, Finland or Sweden, mama. Those are the three countries in the world with the highest percentage of blue eyes. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

That being said, I'll gladly give you a green card for some **** and ***. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Actually I am visiting Portland Maine and NYC in February next year it will be pleasure vacation :bouncey:

6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

We should probably continue this in DMs before we get too messy. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I think we should  stop this hot convo  before  we got ban form mods I have a bad blood with one of them lol :typing_keyboard_computer:it was nice chatting with you so let’s keep in touch  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:I am hard btw  :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block