Britney REPOST BOMT singing video

This is exactly the compromise we need...

this isn't 'good morning, America', or a late-night performance...

it's just her singing from the heart...

I'll happily accept these types of efforts for the rest of her career...

just don't stop altogether. On behalf of this fanbase I beg of you! I just want singing, in the bathroom, on Instagram, fine with me...

I just feel like if we as a fanbase must see her apparently with an allergy to clothes, unflattering photos and questionable hair-extensions, please include singing, Britney...

Surely, we can endure with all else, Britney, as long as you sing.

• Like 1
On 9/25/2022 at 7:50 PM, Tingle2mingle86 said:

It’s very evident some of you STILL don’t get it and that’s sad. I guess at the very least remember she is still dealing with this as she hasn’t been free that long and right now her feelings are her feelings…right now.  I’d imagine being Drugged, forced to work against her will, God knows what else, etc is not something  not as easy as you all make it appear to drop and overcome or as a moment to prove anything to anyone. I understand your sentiment and I think we all want that for her but it’s also highly insensitive to someone’s hardships as if it’s easy to just move on and feel the need to prove anything to anyone. 

Well said.. I wish people would let her be and understand her abuse is not something thats fixed over night and its gonna be a lifetime of healing. Shes got a lot of trauma and shes still dealing with drama on the sidelines. She needs all support. No need to express anything but good vibes and love. Stop trying to analyze her every movement. She deserves her happiness. Its not about fans. Its about Britney the human being. Be thankful for what she has provided. I want her happy. To anyone who wishes to judge her for any negative reason for which none of us have lived her nightmare. Please refrain. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, 517113 said:

This is exactly the compromise we need...

this isn't 'good morning, America', or a late-night performance...

it's just her singing from the heart...

I'll happily accept these types of efforts for the rest of her career...

just don't stop altogether. On behalf of this fanbase I beg of you! I just want singing, in the bathroom, on Instagram, fine with me...

I just feel like if we as a fanbase must see her apparently with an allergy to clothes, unflattering photos and questionable hair-extensions, please include singing, Britney...

Surely, we can endure with all else, Britney, as long as you sing.

You need to be happy that we get posts. Why does her hair matter ? Its her that matters. Love is unconditionally allowed . Shes raw, human and perfect as is. No need to wish for anything more. Shes gifted me so much. I love her dancing, love the hair, the energy, love her cryptic vibe. I will take todays Britney and just hope life gifts her happiness sooner than later. Shes been such a gift . I just wish to thank her . I do not need anything from Britney. I just only hope thee best for her and to keep doing exactly what shes doing now. Screw what anybody thinks. All that matters is herself and her sons. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Steve W said:

You need to be happy that we get posts. Why does her hair matter ? Its her that matters. Love is unconditionally allowed . Shes raw, human and perfect as is. No need to wish for anything more. Shes gifted me so much. I love her dancing, live the hair, the energy, love her cryptic vibe. I will take todays Britney and just hope life gifts her happiness sooner than later. Shes been such a gift . I just wish to thank her . I do not need anything from Britney. I just only hope thee best for her and to keep doing exactly what shes doing now. Screw what anybody thinks. All that matters is herself and her sons. 

Steve, great name...

it's mine, as well. Mine's spelt 'Stephen'...

how about you? My friend, I am in agreeance with you. This woman was the best parts of my child/early adulthood...

I am a lover of her vocal abilities. You know as well as I that this fanbase has been given less and less over the years. I am simply expressing my appreciation for her talent and hoping it won't be overshadowed. For goodness' sake, Steve, the Elton Britney video releases tomorrow and she's likely not even in it when the release of the song itself was delayed a whole week for no reason, thank goodness for the leak, and now we waited all this time for a generic music video. Yet, I'm a bad fan because I remember what infatuated me about OUR favorite singer? So be it. I'm just expressing my feelings, not unlike Britney, herself. Trauma from a situation and being in the situation still are two very different things...

she's free, wealthy, pretty, and supremely talented...

bad things happened, but her life will likely forever be better than mine or yours. Thus, if an opinion on a fan site about musical artistry is a bridge too far than I'm sorry but I like Britney when she sings. It genuinely makes my life to hear her sing.

17 minutes ago, 517113 said:

Steve, great name...it's mine, as well. Mine's spelt 'Stephen'...how about you? My friend, I am in agreeance with you. This woman was the best parts of my child/early adulthood...

I am a lover of her vocal abilities. You know as well as I that this fanbase has been given less and less over the years. I am simply expressing my appreciation for her talent and hoping it won't be overshadowed.

I do not think her legacy with ever be over shadowed. Its just impossible.  I think time will give understanding and clarity and empathy hopefully. I think she will pave the way for a lot more understanding of mental illness and abuse. Hers has been from her handlers. Its been a lifetime of abuse if you look at her family. They play the bless your heart card . Britney Is broken as shes stated and rightfully so. I can not image thee emotional roller coaster of feelings she has to cope with and will be dealing with for a lifetime.  I just do not like the cruel comments on Instagram . Yet in time, This all will pass . Shes healing her way and its the correct way.  Its her pain, her suffering, her ownership. Shes the one who was abused. She gifting the world her pain to be watched no mater how unpolished or unpopular . Thats courage.  She deserves respect. I just hope she has thee best second chance at life once the drama settles. I know she has a lot on her plate. I know its gonna be a while but I prayer for her happiness. Nothing else. I love her for her talent and thank her for her strength. She keeps fighting through all this hell. I admire Britney for so much . 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block