i assumed that this is yet commented in exhale, but Xtina don't follow Britney anymore

descg

4 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Its racist to tell someone who doesnt speak English to speak English

But we both speak English, yet you choose to insult me with a language I dont speak

Nice try though, try again

ok i explain to you because another time, poor brain. The expresions and some words are not literal the same significant in differents lenguages and i put the expresion in " "

Try again

by the way the english version more similar is **** y o u

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Or just post your question on the other 10 Christina threads made this week, it’s easy :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

In my case if i post a xtina threads (and not in the same week) i put in the music discussion section, but this is relationatet with Britney and i am going to post whatever i ******* want.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block