Producer Benny Blanco says he contacted Britney about for a collaboration

2 hours ago, Dave92 said:

TMZ is so petty and passive aggressive. Bitter much? Just cause us fans missed the ad-libs doesn’t mean she can’t be heard. Lol her vocals are louder than Elton’s for the most part. 

and the photo they used of her.

I didn't even remember the existence of that photo, she has more beautiful ones like the ones in the project rose. The TMZ love - hate relationship leaves me a lot to think about. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

you may not have heard about him, but he worked on Circus, Shattered Glass, Lace and Leather, (Drop Dead) Beautiful, Gasoline and has also worked with a lot of other pop artists, from Katy Perry, Rihanna to Maroon 5, The Weeknd, Camila Cabello, Ed Sheeran, etc

I’m sick and tired of these newbies; they are trying being shady, but clearly they need to be cultured because BB gave Britney some great stuff. Circus is pop perfection, Shattered Glass too (except the last part)! :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

8 hours ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

and the photo they used of her.

I didn't even remember the existence of that photo, she has more beautiful ones like the ones in the project rose. The TMZ love - hate relationship leaves me a lot to think about. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Not a lot of love there. BTW TMZ are scum.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This just sounds like hopeful thinking from Benny. No official confirmation of anything in the works. 

mind you, ive just realised the article contradicts itself. it says Britney Spears is 'trying' to collaborate on new music with the producer behind her hit record Circus. but then it quotes Benny apparently saying  'I actually recently just reached out to try to start working on some stuff. Like a month ago. I hope [to work with Britney] soon...'. so it says Britney is the one making the contact but then says its Benny making the contact 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block