Rina Sawayama says 'Slave 4 U' is her favorite video of all time

Moscow

14 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Who is this tbh... Spotify is always suggesting her to me.

I do like an alternative Pop Bxtch... that's probably why, might need to check her out now I know she has taste:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

You need to stream her debut album, you'll be blown if you like pop Rock! Go and stream please 🤧

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

I don’t know this lady but Slave is my fav too!

15 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Never heard of her or seen her, but she at least recognizes greatness.

OMG LISTEN 😱😱

u won’t regret it 😌

if ur looking 4 something more pop comme des garçons (like the boys), bad friend, love me 4 me (not exactly pop but 😂), take me as i am, flicker, tunnel vision (2 slow it down 🤓), hold the girl, ur age

4 gay vibes this hell & cherry 😍😍

4 pop-rock vibes basically the rest of her songs

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

OMG LISTEN 😱😱

u won’t regret it 😌

if ur looking 4 something more pop comme des garçons (like the boys), bad friend, love me 4 me (not exactly pop but 😂), take me as i am, flicker, tunnel vision (2 slow it down 🤓), hold the girl, ur age

4 gay vibes this hell & cherry 😍😍

4 pop-rock vibes basically the rest of her songs

Thanks for the recommendations. You're very enthusiastic:qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

23 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Who is this tbh... Spotify is always suggesting her to me.

I do like an alternative Pop Bxtch... that's probably why, might need to check her out now I know she has taste:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Her new album is a masterpiece in my opinion. Some of the best pop music I’ve heard in many years. A lot of the tracks have an early 2000’s sound, specially Catch Me In the Air and Hurricanes. Incredible melodies and vocals. She just needs one big smash and a great video. Everything she does is amazing but she still hasn’t recorded a big signature hit. Predicting she’ll blow up here eventually. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block