Taylor Swift Reportedly Turned Down Super Bowl Offer

Zach F

17 hours ago, s&m said:

what is she supposed to do on stage?

A medley. Slow down, the heart wants what it wants, good for you, same old love,kill em with kindness, it ain't me, wolves, back to you, lose you to love me, rare, baila conmigo, take taki, we don't talk anymore, new single... And she has enough collabs to invite many people, which seems to be a 'thing' at the Superbowl. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

A medley. Slow down, the heart wants what it wants, good for you, same old love,kill em with kindness, it ain't me, wolves, back to you, lose you to love me, rare, baila conmigo, take taki, we don't talk anymore, new single... And she has enough collabs to invite many people, which seems to be a 'thing' at the Superbowl. 

She may have the hits but she lacks the stage presence of a performer... it would be boring to be honest.

If it's anything like these two performances then it's a hard pass.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

FdCYSv2aMAEyw5k?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

kylie minogue

Too campy for the US audiences..

@Slayer can direct everybody to the performance of Heartbeatrock from KylieX2008, while unintentional, but none the less her And William baker found a way to actually gay football players, and while tongue in cheek she's the quarterback to see masculine dancers including Marco da Silva chant mickey but oh Kylie you're so fine, you blow my mind hey Kylie, hey Kylie..

As quiet as it's kept the spice girls was in your face British camp over the top and not taking itself seriously, which is exact opposite of the American pop music landscape taking it seriously and not allowing people to have fun, cos we're adult's and we aren't allowed to have fun, have to do the 9 to 5 people we Will play once we retire..

If anything the UK was exact opposite of the us, yes work but don't forget to enjoy life and laugh at yourself.

But we were raised differently, especially when we became teens the days of our parents being involved became less as the younger siblings needed them more isolating us or most of us as it was common to have siblings not close in age, but sometimes one sibling was Born while the other was basically beginning freshman college or high school, that was the norm raise one but don't have another one until they got to a point where you felt you weren't needed the most..

In Europe 2 to 3 years between children was the norm 

@BUWYGF

7 hours ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

I mean, those are "big" songs but in her category. This is equivalent of Katy Perry doing her halftime show full of This Is How We Dos, Circle The Drains or Never Really Overs. Although great songs, the gp do not recognise those, so the gp would probably loathed Selena's halftime show. She simply does not have the catalogue. Remember, it's a sport halftime show, not a concert for fans only :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Too campy for the US audiences..

@Slayer can direct everybody to the performance of Heartbeatrock from KylieX2008, while unintentional, but none the less her And William baker found a way to actually gay football players, and while tongue in cheek she's the quarterback to see masculine dancers including Marco da Silva chant mickey but oh Kylie you're so fine, you blow my mind hey Kylie, hey Kylie..

As quiet as it's kept the spice girls was in your face British camp over the top and not taking itself seriously, which is exact opposite of the American pop music landscape taking it seriously and not allowing people to have fun, cos we're adult's and we aren't allowed to have fun, have to do the 9 to 5 people we Will play once we retire..

If anything the UK was exact opposite of the us, yes work but don't forget to enjoy life and laugh at yourself.

But we were raised differently, especially when we became teens the days of our parents being involved became less as the younger siblings needed them more isolating us or most of us as it was common to have siblings not close in age, but sometimes one sibling was Born while the other was basically beginning freshman college or high school, that was the norm raise one but don't have another one until they got to a point where you felt you weren't needed the most..

In Europe 2 to 3 years between children was the norm 

@BUWYGF

agreed :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:There's a massive difference between europeans and americans when it comes to work and entertainment cultures. Most Americans live to work, to European, this idea his horrifying. We work so we could afford good life, that's all. You will extremely rarely here a european putting in "the extra hours to buy a house" because 1. we dont have to do that, 2. we love spending time out of work too much lol. 

Samo for entertainment, we tend to be more ***ually liberated than Americans. So most of the stuff Americans find shocking, Europeans find fun and entertaining :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

I mean, those are "big" songs but in her category. This is equivalent of Katy Perry doing her halftime show full of This Is How We Dos, Circle The Drains or Never Really Overs. Although great songs, the gp do not recognise those, so the gp would probably loathed Selena's halftime show. She simply does not have the catalogue. Remember, it's a sport halftime show, not a concert for fans only :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Wait, WHAT?! I don’t actually think Selena should or even WOULD, do the halftime show. But to compare her massive singles to Katy’s flop singles (as in the ones mentioned, I’m not shading her, I love KP) is just a NO! Selena, especially in the revival and droplet singles era, was massive and the entire GP is heavily aware of all the above mentioned singles. So recheck your data. 

• Like 1

And football fans make a collective sigh of relief.

Good she isn't, because while I hate Taylor and her music, she doesn't have a recognizable amount of hits and I don't want that list posted again of those songs that certain fans think everyone knows, because they are simply chart hits. There's a difference. Take those blinders off. And really how many GP football fans are going to jump up and down with excitement for Taylor Swift?

Like here's an example with Britney. People know BOMT. They might not recognize 3 or IWG or HIAM, which are chart hits, but not imo songs with a long lasting impression. But Britney has enough recognizable songs that the GP knows. BOMT, Oops, Slave, Toxic, Womanizer, GM. And tbh I dont think GP football fans would want to watch Britney.

Only good thing about bad halftime shows is it gives more of a bathroom break and more time to replenish snacks.

• Haha 1

Why all the Taylor hate? She’s earned her spot as one of this generations icons, like it or not. No one does it like T Swift. And I’m not even a fan :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

If camila cabello didn’t have that scandal she would have been booked already. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Britney will never agree to that many people watching her again. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

has the weeknd done it already? He might be a good act. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Nate b said:

Wait, WHAT?! I don’t actually think Selena should or even WOULD, do the halftime show. But to compare her massive singles to Katy’s flop singles (as in the ones mentioned, I’m not shading her, I love KP) is just a NO! Selena, especially in the revival and droplet singles era, was massive and the entire GP is heavily aware of all the above mentioned singles. So recheck your data. 

I feel like you´re missing my point. What I meant is that although Salina had chart success with songs from Revival & her stand alones era, the gp would not recognise those songs. Remember, SuperBowl halftime show is actually "greatest hits" kind of show. That´s why Shakira performed only her most known songs & not Me Enamoré or Trap w/ Maluma for example. That applies for Selena, she has a catalogue that would not be recognised by the general public (I do not talk about fans on IG, Twitter & elsewhere, I talk about the gp). The GP that recognises I Kissed a Girl, Roar, Dark Horse, Firework & California Gurls instead of those singles mentioned above. No hate towards Selena, those are simply facts. Selena has no catalogue that could fit to SB show. Is my point clearer now? Is what I actually ment clearer? :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block