Grimes debuts new face

Body ache

17 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

She got a face lift?

From an old photo of her, I can see she has her lips done and an eyebrow lift. She should’ve just had that fox eye threading procedure. She’s way too young for a face lift. 

spacer.png

EDIT: I think she got her ears pinned back, but she’s obviously had other work done.

spacer.png

Some of the comments are suggesting she got elf ears?  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

She got a face lift?

From an old photo of her, I can see she has her lips done and an eyebrow lift. She should’ve just had that fox eye threading procedure. She’s way too young for a face lift. 

spacer.png

EDIT: I think she got her ears pinned back, but she’s obviously had other work done.

spacer.png

Her old face complemented her nose. Now her nose looks out of place. Also her eyes look so big now. I think she did the surgery Madonna did. She should have just maintained her old face.

1 hour ago, Bigno said:

Elon left a little scar in there didn´t he? Bejesus

More like all the money got inside her head.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block