Jason Alexander explains why he broke into Britney’s home

Slayer

25 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

giving obsessed and delusional .. i highly doubt they even talked and bet he's just looking at another cash grab story for his addiction issues :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

She probably knew better than to mention her wedding she probably didn’t wanna invite him probably for good reason he’s nutty he’s saying they’re just friends but trying to stop her wedding? Tf is that bro Britney’s able to stand for herself 

He needs to get a life and get over her. Even if they are speaking (I doubt it 🙄) he is just on the back burner and being breadcrumbed. There are so many people in the world and he is wasting his life being obsessed with her and hoping they have a future. 

I don't think he was ever talking to that Banana Alice person. She never came across as someone purposely pretending to be Britney from what I've heard of and listened to from the podcast Unread.  But idk.

2 hours ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

There is a reason Britney hasn't named him, but not for the reasons JA pretends are real. 

He does not and did not communicate with her. There is always a darker agenda behind it, and this is what is shown to the public, to create sympathy and doubt.

No sympathy from me either way. Just curious how he allows himself to get away with these lies, especially after he got arrested. 

Ok dude.

Let's just say you're right.

Let's pretend that you REALLY know something and was trying to stop all of this and tell the world that 'it's all an act' like you insist right now.

So

In your mind the best way to 'talk to her' was uninvitingly trespass into someone's home, on their wedding day, with a knife, and run and resist when the cops arrive?

And if you have been talking for the past two years and all, and you think she's not happy, you didn't do the best thing you do which is to spill the tea to tabloids like you usually do? Go through all that trouble to just now say something?

I mean we wouldn't have believed you even if you did tell the tabloids what you said right now, but still, why go through all that now? Lol

Again with the logic.... :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Dave92 said:

Poor Britney, always surrounded by lunatics.

Has Britney even addressed any of this? He keeps repeating that they’ve stayed in touch, has she ever even denied it? He keeps repeating it, I’m almost starting to wonder if it’s true or he’s literally 100% completely delusional bat**** crazy. 

I don't believe she's commented on him in years. Her lawyer did after the break in though. For her to comment on him publicly, IMO, would bring more attention to him, and would fuel his attachment to her. Best to not and have stronger security so he won't come near her again. I don't know how he did at the wedding. I assumed she lived in a gated neighborhood...I guess not? 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block