Jason Alexander explains why he broke into Britney’s home

Slayer

'I couldn't let her get married with the conversations we've had over the last two years,' he said. 'I wasn't there to cause harm. I was just there to Speak to Britney and make sure she was okay and this is what she wanted.' 

He said when they spoke just a few days before the wedding she didn't mention anything about getting married to Asghari and he feared she was being forced into it, especially after spending the last 13 years under a conservatorship. 

'It's all for show. A Hollywood script,' Jason said of the marriage. 'I don't think she looks happy. That whole thing is not real.'

Source: Daily Mail

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Someone get him some help.

• Haha 1

That's weird, I was expecting m3.th to be the answer when I entered the thread :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

The media needs to stop giving every leech attention. THEY and her family are the reasons why these dangerous leeches keep causing Britney issues. He is delusional. He constantly lies about talking to her and has faked phone recordings of her in the past (the 2010 Star Magazine story). 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
57 minutes ago, Slayer said:

'I couldn't let her get married with the conversations we've had over the last two years,' he said. 'I wasn't there to cause harm. I was just there to Speak to Britney and make sure she was okay and this is what she wanted.' 

He said when they spoke just a few days before the wedding she didn't mention anything about getting married to Asghari and he feared she was being forced into it, especially after spending the last 13 years under a conservatorship. 

'It's all for show. A Hollywood script,' Jason said of the marriage. 'I don't think she looks happy. That whole thing is not real.'

Source: Daily Mail

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Someone get him so lame help.

that boy crazy even when he does look handsome 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Poor Britney, always surrounded by lunatics.

Has Britney even addressed any of this? He keeps repeating that they’ve stayed in touch, has she ever even denied it? He keeps repeating it, I’m almost starting to wonder if it’s true or he’s literally 100% completely delusional bat**** crazy. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Poor Britney, always surrounded by lunatics.

Has Britney even addressed any of this? He keeps repeating that they’ve stayed in touch, has she ever even denied it? He keeps repeating it, I’m almost starting to wonder if it’s true or he’s literally 100% completely delusional bat**** crazy. 

There is a reason Britney hasn't named him, but not for the reasons JA pretends are real. 

He does not and did not communicate with her. There is always a darker agenda behind it, and this is what is shown to the public, to create sympathy and doubt.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block