Kanye West - "Mental illness being this big subject is propaganda to dismiss people who don't colour inside the lines."

Cancer

On 9/23/2022 at 12:22 AM, MikeHunt said:

Once you mentioned Illuminati, I was out. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Mental illness is real, it’s just degrees and severity of it. I’m not watching his full interview but from what I’ve heard in interview clips, he sounds uneducated, but with good intentions. He self proclaims as a college dropout, to never read a book, but spouts his ideas as facts. It’s fine to have theories but back them with evidence if you want to be taken serious. 
It’s great to think outside the “box” and be a creative that pushes societal norms, but he’s doing way more than that. I hope he is well and has a great support system. If Britney’s 2007 situation taught us anything, is to have grace, compassion and support for those who seem to be struggling. 

What’s what wrong with being a college a drop out? And he’s become very rich and successful off of being a college drop out

On 9/23/2022 at 5:23 PM, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Britney had her every move controlled for 13 years. She had no voice like he does.  Just stop it. 

He has no voice? Funny, considering he never shuts up.

If you truly think Britney would ever act the way that Kanye has acted, you can honestly go **** yourself because you are not a fan.

On 9/23/2022 at 8:20 PM, Brat said:

He looks hot tbh :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

If you're into the crazed homeless look, I guess. I prefer him when he's wearing tight satin shirts, myself. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

He has no voice? Funny, considering he never shuts up.

If you truly think Britney would ever act the way that Kanye has acted, you can honestly go **** yourself because you are not a fan.

If you're into the crazed homeless look, I guess. I prefer him when he's wearing tight satin shirts, myself. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Ya I like the homeless look more :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 1

I do agree that to some level, people that are more abstract/different than others quickly get the label to have a "mental illness" too often.

Britney is being labelled as mentally ill by a lot of people just by posting some '*****'. So to that extent, I have to agree with him.

I never thought I'd ever say that.

However, mental illness is a serious illness but people throw it left and right as an excuse to people not behaving to what they think is normal. Again, Britney is the best current example by it.

On 9/23/2022 at 12:10 AM, Cancer said:

I think he was talking about himself but this could apply to Britney as well.

The concept of mental illness has been exploited to control those who don't play ball with the illuminati and their corrupt systems.

I distrust all mainstream media and many of the paid actors on social media. Truth of the matter is, if Britney and Kanye continue to rock the boat too much, the illuminati will arrange a mishap.

It's disgusting how people feel they have the right to lock others up 'for the sake of their own well-being.'

What an extremely dangerous thing to say. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block