Kanye West - "Mental illness being this big subject is propaganda to dismiss people who don't colour inside the lines."

Cancer

Can people stop promoting this man as some sort of revolutionary? His mental health isn't used against him to the degree he claims. The change in public opinion is really only a recent thing, and it's not because of his mental health. His actions have caused him to gain negativity, but his vanity has stopped him taking any responsibility to compare his situation to Britney's is incomprehensible. 

He actively tries to sabotage others careers, and in recent years has been exposed for that.

Kanye West doesn't take care of his mental health. We wouldn't be having this conversation if he has a condition like diabetes that he didn't take care of. It wouldn't make him right if he was a diabetic chef telling the world diabetes is fake but if you disagree, you're just wrong, and his motives are purely self driven.

To platform him in this way is irresponsible and dangerous. Not only to him, but to those with mental health issues because he has made himself not only the face of this, but happily dances with right wing conspiracy theorists for support.

This is all my opinion, but he needs to step away from the spotlight until he can manage himself.

• Love 5
  • Like 4

listen y'all.. the media and drs have programmed society! any one of us can have mental illness and it can come and go.. our environments our inner circles people around us all contribute to it.. our jobs! our partners!! any loser family members!!! etc 

stop letting people fool u.. also this whole damn world is mentally ill like do you not see how government and everything is going umm hello!!! 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, TomasBR said:

It's a big NO for me!

Mental illness is a real thing, that is just scientific fact. Talks about mental heatlh are necessary. What is not acceptable is alienate people who has mental health issues or take their life away because of it. 

That being said, you can't attack someone (including your family) because of your emotional imbalance and then call yourself creative for it, or say that you are just a guy who colors outside the line. 

This. Kanye isn't some radical thinker, he's a dude with bipolar disorder who's off his meds. And while bipolar disorder doesn't make him innately dangerous, it does make him more risk-prone. Add in his pattern of behavior of vicious attacks on Kim while simultaneously stalking her and begging for her to come back, and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yes you can. You can't reserve sympathy for one and deny that for the other

Britney never stalked Kevin. To the point of moving across the street from him less than a year after their split.

Britney never sent Victoria Prince death threats. Explicit death threats. In her music videos and social media posts.

Britney never dragged Kevin for his past from before they got together after they separated, and still hasn't.

Kanye can get sympathy when he stops being an abuser. Until then, he will be dragged for the misogynistic TRASH that he is. And how dare you act like him and Britney are comparable in any way.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Cancer said:

I think he was talking about himself but this could apply to Britney as well.

The concept of mental illness has been exploited to control those who don't play ball with the illuminati and their corrupt systems.

I distrust all mainstream media and many of the paid actors on social media. Truth of the matter is, if Britney and Kanye continue to rock the boat too much, the illuminati will arrange a mishap.

It's disgusting how people feel they have the right to lock others up 'for the sake of their own well-being.'

Seek help.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Britney never stalked Kevin. To the point of moving across the street from him less than a year after their split.

Britney never sent Victoria Prince death threats. Explicit death threats. In her music videos and social media posts.

Britney never dragged Kevin for his past from before they got together after they separated, and still hasn't.

Kanye can get sympathy when he stops being an abuser. Until then, he will be dragged for the misogynistic TRASH that he is. And how dare you act like him and Britney are comparable in any way.

someone can come at you and say

Spoiler

-but britney beat up a paparazzi, britney ruined the pap's car, britney lost custody, britney is crazy and was sent to the nuthouse, britney abused her kids, britney screamed at jl

and then you wouldn't know what to say

• Like 1
5 hours ago, jokobish said:

Can’t the same be said for Britney and everyone she’s gone after? He felt Kim was keeping his kids from him. He took it to social media and in turn Kim started letting him see them more. You’re a hypocrite 

Well isn't that another issue completely, how some folk like to do their nasty thing out of the public eye?

5 hours ago, jokobish said:

Can’t the same be said for Britney and everyone she’s gone after? He felt Kim was keeping his kids from him. He took it to social media and in turn Kim started letting him see them more. You’re a hypocrite 

Edited by gar
double post

Like him or hate him but he is actually an artist with talent and passion for his art regardless of his political views, I appreciate it about him and we all know artists are very often troubled and struggle with mental difficulties/addictions , it just seems to go hand in hand unfortunately, I feel for him . 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Britney had her every move controlled for 13 years. She had no voice like he does.  Just stop it. 

• Like 1

He's just good at controlling his speech, but he has serious mental and character issues. It's true what he says about some people wanting to control others by calling them crazy (Britney's case for 13 years straight), but he's just using that sad reality to justify his out-of-control behaviour. Even if his mental health is OK (which I highly doubt), he's a narcissist who needs to learn boundaries ASAP.

• Like 1

Comparing or equating Kanye’s very apparent issues to Britney is a VERY large stretch. They aren’t the same. Full stop. Britney never made posts inferring she hoped someone would die (Pete). He is not mentally well and mental health is not a conspiracy it’s a problem in our world and needs more attention and more public discourse not less. Have people’s apparent bizarre and erratic behaviour been used as a tool for monetary gain in some situations. Sure. Is it in most situations? No.

And what is this some sort of pseudo conspiracy thread? … the Illuminati? LMAO. WAIT WHAT DID I JUST READ? Good lord. Some people on this site need help. Which brings us back to the topic: mental health. Lol. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Cancer said:

I think he was talking about himself but this could apply to Britney as well.

The concept of mental illness has been exploited to control those who don't play ball with the illuminati and their corrupt systems.

I distrust all mainstream media and many of the paid actors on social media. Truth of the matter is, if Britney and Kanye continue to rock the boat too much, the illuminati will arrange a mishap.

It's disgusting how people feel they have the right to lock others up 'for the sake of their own well-being.'

He’s right. However the Illuminati does not exist. He’s speaking about the 2 cults that exist in America (and the world by extension). The extreme right and extreme left. You can’t work in Hollywood if you don’t have certain views, and you can’t work in the industry if you don’t share those views. 

This is not a political post, it’s about the psychology of humans. They are so bent on proving their point for hat they believe, they’ll shun people that want to make a difference. Whether you like it or not Kanye West has changed the musical landscape and has had a lot of of impact on culture in society. 
There is no conspiracy here, it’s happening right before our eyes. He’s literally saying it in front of us. 

And btw.. if he was mentally ill, he wouldn’t be making much sense, would he?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block