Kanye West - "Mental illness being this big subject is propaganda to dismiss people who don't colour inside the lines."

Cancer

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Once you mentioned Illuminati, I was out. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Mental illness is real, it’s just degrees and severity of it. I’m not watching his full interview but from what I’ve heard in interview clips, he sounds uneducated, but with good intentions. He self proclaims as a college dropout, to never read a book, but spouts his ideas as facts. It’s fine to have theories but back them with evidence if you want to be taken serious. 
It’s great to think outside the “box” and be a creative that pushes societal norms, but he’s doing way more than that. I hope he is well and has a great support system. If Britney’s 2007 situation taught us anything, is to have grace, compassion and support for those who seem to be struggling. 

Kanye West is the richest black man in America. Clearly he's doing something right.

By the way, the illuminati are laughing as you stuff yourself with chemicals from McDonalds and zone out from your authentic self. Wake up.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Kanye West is the richest black man in America. Clearly he's doing something right.

By the way, the illuminati are laughing as you stuff yourself with chemicals from McDonalds and zone out from your authentic self. Wake up.

Well I don’t eat McDonalds and because I question theories from the internet makes me unauthentic? Since you’re so educated on the illuminate, which is meant to be a supposed elite, private group, please give us all concrete evidence of Kanye’s and Britney’s involvement with “them”. And not some QAnon theory but hard evidence. Ya know, so I can “wake up”!

:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Like 2

You're only half right. Mental illness should be looked at honestly and not denied as some conspiratorial plot by the "mainstream media." I think the problem is the media reporting on every little thing Kanye or Britney says or does and then go on about how mentally ill they are. Then why are you reporting on it so much? Because these two generate lots of cash and that's the way America works.

It's not the illuminati (that's not real), it's a society corrupted by greed. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

It's a big NO for me!

Mental illness is a real thing, that is just scientific fact. Talks about mental heatlh are necessary. What is not acceptable is alienate people who has mental health issues or take their life away because of it. 

That being said, you can't attack someone (including your family) because of your emotional imbalance and then call yourself creative for it, or say that you are just a guy who colors outside the line. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
11 hours ago, Cancer said:

I think he was talking about himself but this could apply to Britney as well.

The concept of mental illness has been exploited to control those who don't play ball with the illuminati and their corrupt systems.

I distrust all mainstream media and many of the paid actors on social media. Truth of the matter is, if Britney and Kanye continue to rock the boat too much, the illuminati will arrange a mishap.

It's disgusting how people feel they have the right to lock others up 'for the sake of their own well-being.'

apply's totally to britney. but coming from him for me it actually flaws the content of what he tries to bring over

1 hour ago, TomasBR said:

It's a big NO for me!

Mental illness is a real thing, that is just scientific fact. Talks about mental heatlh are necessary. What is not acceptable is alienate people who has mental health issues or take their life away because of it. 

That being said, you can't attack someone (including your family) because of your emotional imbalance and then call yourself creative for it, or say that you are just a guy who colors outside the line. 

Can’t the same be said for Britney and everyone she’s gone after? He felt Kim was keeping his kids from him. He took it to social media and in turn Kim started letting him see them more. You’re a hypocrite 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block