Britney walking by the beach in Maui: What a day !!! Ice cream, half a hamburger, and fries and my sweet friend went with me

6 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I love that she's been away with people she loves living her life :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I think I would have been crushed if I went through everything she went through the last couple months, with her abusers attempting to punish her for standing on her own. Her determination to make every day a good one is inspiring :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

This can't be said enough. She's such a strong and inspirational woman. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I cannot at people still to this day calling her Brittany :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: I almost had a brain aneurysm the other day reading comments on Reddit and people literally called her every single variation of Britney except for Britney.

yeah its been a while, you'd think ppl learned how to spell her name by now

11 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I love that she's been away with people she loves living her life :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I think I would have been crushed if I went through everything she went through the last couple months, with her abusers attempting to punish her for standing on her own. Her determination to make every day a good one is inspiring :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

The past six-ish months have been so horrible; the miscarriage, Jason crashing the wedding, Kevin's interview, Jayden's interview, the backlash to the Christina post. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: I honestly don't know how she's still smiling, I'd be bed-ridden and doing those heinously ugly sobbing screams 24-7 if I was getting so much negativity coming at me from every angle of life.

She's so strong and brave.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
On 9/22/2022 at 8:39 PM, NnlovesGodney said:

I get so annoyed when people don’t spell her name right! Britney is literally an icon and people still don’t know how to spell her name correctly?! The spelling of her name isn’t even that hard lol

I know.

I've seen people call her Brittanie or Brittany.

Like seriously those are WAY harder to spell than her actual name: Britney!

SMH

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block