Let Me Be

Antidote

Honestly, I only became a fan of it THIS YEAR. And now I’m just like “Why was I not into it before?”
I mean, the entire Britney album has been a total sleeper hit for me, and I only started getting more seriously engaged with it beginning in 2017! I’m just a mess and so behind on this one. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, NnlovesGodney said:

That’s insane that u made a thread about this. This is my new favorite Britney song, I’ve been listening to it non stop for the past few days. It’s amazing and I love the lyrics. 

I was on tiktok and someone said that a new KPop group called "New Jeans" sounded like Britney in the "Britney" era and I listened to the album again because of that

spacer.png

• Love 1

My older sister liked Britney on her first album but stopped being a fan on OIDIA because she felt she changed her voice to sound “baby”. Then Let Me Be came out for the Joey and Lance (NSYNC) movie sound track and she loved it. I myself was surprised by her vocal delivery! It’s not a single worthy song but it is a good addition to her discography! I love the lyrics, production and vocals! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block