Music Videos Still Matter In 2022?

YouTube views never really had a big influence of the chart position of said songs. You have artists who easily cross 100M views time after time, yet their song doesn’t even crack the bubbling hot under. 

artists make way more profit from product placement in MVs than they do from views and charts.

5 hours ago, Fab britney said:

Yes and no. It counts towards the charts as steaming, and typically they still get a lot of views and may inspire more interest to those it’s watched by. YouTube is big, and that’s where u watch then now. While it’s not the event it used to be it still helps.

Normally I go to YouTube to watch old videos. The new ones doesn’t excite me like before. There’s no effort money or artistry to put on videos. Everything feels plastic, fake, videos made out of green screens. I’d rather see a video shot in a concert 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Especially with China 1.4 billion people 

lol no, maybe you don't know but youtube is like always banned in china, KPop is not than popular in china, they have their own market called C-Pop just like Japan, they have J-Pop.

The 70% of the views from KPop music videos are global and the 30% are from korea.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block