10 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Sure Jan GIF

According to wikipedia, The Justified & Stripped Tour.

" the tour was a commercial success, garnering more than US$30 million and becoming the fifth-highest-grossing tour in 2003. It also became the third-highest-grossing co-headlining tour of the year. In late 2003"
546,483 tickets were sold out of 592,360 available (approximately 92%),

The Onyx Hotel Tour.

The Tour sold 641,428 tickets in 2004, " The tour ended up grossing $34 million, On July 16, 2004, the tour was listed as the eight highest-grossing tour of the first semester of 2004.

Tickets sold slower than her previous tours. This was attributed to the change in audience, since her new demographic tended to be "typically a last second ticket purchaser

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Alex Murr said:

According to wikipedia, The Justified & Stripped Tour.

" the tour was a commercial success, garnering more than US$30 million and becoming the fifth-highest-grossing tour in 2003. It also became the third-highest-grossing co-headlining tour of the year. In late 2003"
546,483 tickets were sold out of 592,360 available (approximately 92%),

The Onyx Hotel Tour.

The Tour sold 641,428 tickets in 2004, " The tour ended up grossing $34 million, On July 16, 2004, the tour was listed as the eight highest-grossing tour of the first semester of 2004.

Tickets sold slower than her previous tours. This was attributed to the change in audience, since her new demographic tended to be "typically a last second ticket purchaser

They also had to headline together where Britney was solo. Next! 

• Love 1
On 9/21/2022 at 8:16 PM, Antidote said:

They did this tour together as if they were on a mission to destroy Britney, I remember what the media said at the time, they called it "the revenge tour" but at the same time the tour was a flop and they ended up doing it in small and almost empty arenas.

spacer.png

felt so weird and wrong back then. but had some impact i guess. but weird how it never developed any legacy

This is what I mean when I say that not every "successful" artist is or is going to be necessarily INFLUENTIAL, which is the most important thing in an artist. I do remember that tour, and it being successful. No doubt about that. I don't care about comparisons, it was successful on its own because it sold tickets and it received media coverage, period, BUT WHO REMEMBERS IT NOW? Who talks about it? Barely no one. Who even likes these two?? OK that's just me ranting now haha

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block