Do people think there are bots spreading conspiracy theories?

Im not trying to incite conspiracy theories or agruments, but ive read that a lot of y'all think that there are "BAnon Bots".

Im curious if anyone has seen accounts that act like bots in this sense on like Instagram or Twitter?

It would not necessarily shock me if someone was making bot accounts to make advocates look bad/ spread misinformation to make Britneys fans look bad/uncredible. 

I don't really believe a lot of the speculation  (especially the stuff people who aren't familiar with the industry and dont realize certain things are normal) but I like to hear all sides of what people think, since really all everyone wants is whats best for her. Also research for a project.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, mocha latto said:

Im not trying to incite conspiracy theories or agruments, but ive read that a lot of y'all think that there are "BAnon Bots".

Im curious if anyone has seen accounts that act like bots in this sense on like Instagram or Twitter?

It would not necessarily shock me if someone was making bot accounts to make advocates look bad/ spread misinformation to make Britneys fans look bad/uncredible. 

I don't really believe a lot of the speculation  (especially the stuff people who aren't familiar with the industry and dont realize certain things are normal) but I like to hear all sides of what people think, since really all everyone wants is whats best for her. Also research for a project.

I took so many screenshots of blank accounts, no followers, not following people, that were trolling her so hard after the Christina debacle. SOOOOO MANY. I’m not talking like 1 here or there, but hundreds if not more. I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but that really made me start to second guess. It’s not that crazy of a thought considering how much money Tri-Star has. It’s not that difficult to hire trolls. There is literally websites to do it. 

2 minutes ago, JAI318 said:

I took so many screenshots of blank accounts, no followers, not following people, that were trolling her so hard after the Christina debacle. SOOOOO MANY. I’m not talking like 1 here or there, but hundreds if not more. I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but that really made me start to second guess. It’s not that crazy of a thought considering how much money Tri-Star has. It’s not that difficult to hire trolls. There is literally websites to do it. 

I caught that Aura lady Lima Turkey buying fake comments. Like at one point all the positive comments on her page were paid. Artists and influencers do it all the time, its shockingly a normal thing to do. But I'm almost positive that its not actually legal. (Unless, of course, whoever is doing it has control over the trademarks) Because these bots accounts never get taken down, but my alt IG got removed after I made a post about Jamie Spears and Britney Brands for a 'copyright claim'  that was a screenshot from OpenCorporates. Within seconds my account was gone. But these bots accounts never get takedowns.

8 minutes ago, JAI318 said:

Thats why I try to tell people to have an open mind when taking sides over the people who are in Britneys life. We might be hearing it from the problem. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

"don't take sides in a smear campaign, you might be hearing it from the problem."

- unknown

--

Also notice how fans are more divided than ever for the past few months.

2 hours ago, JAI318 said:

It's not even websites, a normal person with a basic understanding of coding could make bots to harass a person. It's WILD.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block