Spice Girl Victoria Beckham says wanting to be “Really Thin” Is “Old-Fashioned” BUT David Beckham podcast interview reveals that Vic has eaten the same meal every day for 25 years!!!!!! (only grilled fish and steamed vegetables for Posh Spice)

eat clean weight loss GIF

Hungry Jennifer Lawrence GIF

x4888.jpg?w=468&h=442

Victoria Beckham says that trying to be as thin as a rail is totally passé in her line of business.

The fashion designer said in an interview with Grazia that today's customers are looking for clothing that accentuates their natural physique rather than something that demands they become the smallest possible version of themselves. “It’s an old-fashioned attitude, wanting to be really thin,” she explained. “I think women today want to look healthy, and curvy. They want to have some ***** and a bum.”

When her interviewer points out that Beckham is and has always been extremely slender herself, she shrugged, replying, “It’s not about being a certain size. It’s about knowing who you are and being happy with who you are. I have found my own balance between wanting to have fun and being disciplined about eating healthily and working out. When you’re younger you fight against that balance, but through being older I’ve reached a place where I know what that balance looks like. I just know what works for me.” And what works for her seems to be a whole lot of exercise. Not only does the former Spice Girl do “tons of cardio” and the Tracy Anderson method, she also lifts heavy weights five or six days a week and does “a lot” of squats every morning all in the hopes of achieving “as good a bottom as I can get.”

Beckham says that this new outlook on dressing and the female body all began last year when she was living in Miami with her family and started going out again post-COVID.  “I wanted a change. I wanted to feel **** again,” she confessed. “There are a lot of really curvy women in Miami, and they really own it, you know? They walk along Miami beach with not a lot of clothes on, and they look fantastic. They show their bodies off with such confidence. I found both their attitude and their style really liberating. And as a mother, I loved that [her daughter] Harper was around women who were really celebrating their curves and enjoying how they look.”

So when creating her latest VB Body collection, Beckham started with clothing that would accentuate that perky posterior. She explained of her design perspective, “Every woman wants a nice, round, curvy bottom, right? For that, you need a really tight knit that nips you in at the waist and holds you in all the right places. You need fully fashioned details, considered and perfectly placed to create a really flattering silhouette.” All of which, Beckham concludes, is how you create her signature look, something she's dubbed “the sucky-sucky dress.”

Source: Vanity Fair website https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2022/05/victoria-beckham-really-thin-old-fashioned-women-want-curves-grazia-interview

57885639-10822071-You_go_girl_Last_year_

7665dfdfc8c55910b1e2a488dc4ac5b6.jpg

Victoria_Beckham.jpg

poshskinny.jpg

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block